Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Glad to hear it
I'm not sure what to make of those trollers sometimes. I actually work the someone who loves to watch troll streamers, like the one getting kicked out of every Walmart he visits and records it for Youtube. Sometimes the trolls are funny but then other times they're just annoying. The ones here in GH's thread seem to have the wrong idea of trolling as they're not gaining any popularity if that's their goal.

Reactions: S1nsational

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I gotta play this game again. On a gameplay vid I've seen it looks like Thomas (The MC) knocked up a woman by accident (as he's a deep sleeper) and now she's formed her own religion based on the dude's dick and now she, an elevator attendant, and a cop not only want to find him but they also want to have more women join their religion. I envy this dude now.

wwe.gif

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I gotta play this game again. On a gameplay vid I've seen it looks like Thomas (The MC) knocked up a woman by accident (as he's a deep sleeper) and now she's formed her own religion based on the dude's dick and now she, an elevator attendant, and a cop not only want to find him but they also want to have more women join their religion. I envy this dude now.

View attachment 3378583
And at least outside of that cult, his girlfriend recently gave birth to a baby girl (and there's another one coming up in the future), one bride was impregnated by him some minutes before her marriage, a bitchy blonde woman was impregnated as well, and there's a high possibility that one female black police officer and a Japanese masseuse are as well (a French married woman might be also). I wonder if that trio will eventually appear outside of his house any day now to spread the word. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Reactions: Trminator

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I know there's some weird recipes for salads all around the world, but putting thongs in it? Even if they're edibles... I dunno... a bit weird NGL.

Peace :(
Clearly, a salad thong can be used as a non-powered salad shooter - much calmer when serving salad to small groups of people, much fairer in food fights.

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Clearly, a salad thong can be used as a non-powered salad shooter - much calmer when serving salad to small groups of people, much fairer in food fights.
You know what thongs are called in Brazil (and sometimes in Portugal too) "Cordão Cheiroso" (Smelling Cordon), and yeah, I do love the way they go down to brass tacks with that name (and others). Do you want any of that near food? Are you sure?

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
You know what thongs are called in Brazil (and sometimes in Portugal too) "Cordão Cheiroso" (Smelling Cordon), and yeah, I do love the way they go down to brass tacks with that name (and others). Do you want any of that near food? Are you sure?

I so want to correct you but I'm pretty sure you know they're talking about a real kitchen utensil and not a g-string.

Reactions: Trminator

Zuko23

Dec 16, 2019
Hello guys, just started playing the game and finished part 1
any tips how to progress further? what's the difference between part 2 and update patch for part 2? how should I install them and where. Don't see any tips on thaton the first page

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes