TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I believe the lady, from what we can see, is as symmetric as any human. Slice down the middle (front-to-back, blade lined up vertically with the nose). Take away one half. Generate a mirror images of the other half. The person looks basically correct (ignoring minor inconsistencies - scars, different colored eyes, etc.) If the third breast was on one hip, or in place of one ear or something. that would be solidly asymmetric.

(Yes, I get what you mean, but a third breast located there is no more asymmetric than having a single penis)
Oddly not into the single penis either. Now two lips... that I can enjoy.

I guess I just hate odd numbers.

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
Only Anabel and Grandma, everything else is on rewind, nonsense, from 37 to 45 almost everything is on rewind (((

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Only Anabel and Grandma, everything else is on rewind, nonsense, from 37 to 45 almost everything is on rewind (((
Setting that aside, I realized I needed to update the encounter dartboard ...

Grandma's House Decision Board.jpg

If I was really doing a proper job on this, I'd have to increase the sizes of the M7 in the middle (except Nana of course) and probably move Veena to the outside at this point, but I also figure that can be covered by the dart thrower always aiming for the middle-upper-right.

Everything else still seems relevant as-is. ;)

UmbraDraconis242

Feb 5, 2020
Found out my problem, my computer is munted! Some hardware issue was corrupting the software, which is why things just would not work properly. It's in the shop and I have a loaner. As such I am catching up on this awesome game. Just hit the pool with Jada and Aaliyah and Amy. I CRACKED UP with the banana, totally was not expecting that. Awesome job, Moonbox, that was a spectacular set up and delivery, totally out of of left field to the funny bone. Right, back to catching up.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
lol I'd put Amy as a treble 20!
More importantly, why is Molly off the board, so no score? :eek: ;):ROFLMAO:
Technically, the only one off the board is Elaine ...

The idea behind this (at the time) was that Moon was deciding which characters would be in an update by throwing darts at the board, and if it landed on someone they made it in ... this was represented as much by the size of the image as it is the area of the board.

If I actually redid the board, I would rearrange it a bit. Maria would be the same size as Amy, and they'd both be the current size Nana is, for starters. Nana and Jamila would be slightly bigger, the center would just be Nana, Jamila and Amy, etc.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

View attachment 3370906

If I was really doing a proper job on this, I'd have to increase the sizes of the M7 in the middle (except Nana of course) and probably move Veena to the outside at this point, but I also figure that can be covered by the dart thrower always aiming for the middle-upper-right.

Molly is Bullseye ! best girl ! you horrible human being :cry: (else cool idea kudos) ;)

elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
I really, really want to thank MoonBox. I know so many of the less favorable reviews are about the lack of conflict and 'realism', but the fact that conflict never lasts more than an episode (if that) in this AVN is a major selling point. In the most recent (0.49) update, for instance,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In a world where so many are made to feel ashamed for just being themselves, an AVN where the MC is allowed to follow his heart (and his libido) and make the people around him happy in all the unique ways that one can experience happiness... it's fucking refreshing, and the most cathartic kind of escape one could ask for.
Thank you, seriously.

Last edited:

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022

View attachment 3370906

instructions were unclear. now my dartboard is soggy and my penis is scratched from the wire.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I really, really want to thank MoonBox. I know so many of the less favorable reviews are about the lack of conflict and 'realism', but the fact that conflict never lasts more than an episode (if that) in this AVN is a major selling point. In the most recent (0.49) update, for instance,
I don't know. In a world where so many of us are made to feel ashamed for just being who we are, an AVN where the MC is allowed to follow his heart and his libido and make the people around him happy in all the unique ways that one can experience happiness... it's fucking refreshing, and the most cathartic kind of escape one could hope for.
Thank you, seriously.
Can't help but agree with you there. The ones who say something in the negatively criticizing way don't seem to get that much support after the initial responses. While I do see the story barely being there, it was mentioned many times by Moonbox and others that the story's not the selling point to why this game is popular in the first place. As I said, it's more of a wholesome comedy. It makes me laugh at almost every point, and I love to laugh. It's why I keep coming back to it.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hmm, yeah, now you mention it, it does seem weird that there are 6 circling Nana, so 7 in the middle, but they're not the full M7. Only 4 of them.
At the time I made the board, I was trying to do it as a follow-up to some of the joking that was going on in the thread, so while I did put a lot of thought into it, the only things that were 100% intentional at the time was the four directional figures (Liz, Shizuka, Cat and Tanya), the other three M7s in the middle and Nana.

The things that were 80% intentional included the O'Reilly's being a single block for all four, Sandra and Jazmine being equa-distant from the center, all the characters hanging mostly off the edge ... and Elaine basically being dead.

Everything else was just "There's space here, you'll fit there fine. Who's next."

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I don't know. In a world where so many of us are made to feel ashamed for just being who we are, an AVN where the MC is allowed to follow his heart and his libido and make the people around him happy in all the unique ways that one can experience happiness... it's fucking refreshing, and the most cathartic kind of escape one could hope for.
Thank you, seriously.
Okay, that didn't surprise me, but I see it's time to stop paying attention to this thread for a few days ...

elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
… it's more of a wholesome comedy. It makes me laugh at almost every point, and I love to laugh. It's why I keep coming back to it.
That’s one of the things that surprises me nearly every update. Moon’s comedic timing with just the perfect facial expressions at exactly the right time to make me literally laugh out loud. The morning conversation between
from an update or two ago had my jaw agape and saying “Oh shit!” like 3 or 4 times

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Think it is time for Nana to suck some MC cock. Maybe in the morning when she thinks he is asleep and she gets to swallow a huge mouthful of his cum, with some ending up on her face of course.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Think it is time for Nana to suck some MC cock. Maybe in the morning when she thinks he is asleep and she gets to swallow a huge mouthful of his cum, with some ending up on her face of course.
I know that MoonBox is preparing something much better than that, because it's NANA, it won't be something simple and normal like that, it will be something special the first time between the two because she is the one he has the greatest affection of all and is She is the Queen of his Harem.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, that sounds like something Nana would do............ :FacePalm:

At least you said it nicer than I was about to say it.
I'm flabbergasted.........

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes