MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Oh shit! Asami accidentally saw Mc's dick, the first mission went... :coffee::Kappa:

MoonBox makes me a fan of adult milfs!:HideThePain: if Moon ever decides to create another harem beauty-game with hot bodies in the future, I'm sure it will be very hot, because the renderings in Grandma's house are something incredible! :whistle:

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Just had a thought ... I'm now hoping that Imogene has a sister ... who has a daughter ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heh, You really have me cornered!:Kappa: It looks like I have a lot to uncover and go through, which means very interesting for me! and yes, your theory really suggests something, all the women during Christmas celebrations say that Tanya looks like Nana and Mc himself repeats this many times in his thoughts...

Looks like we have found another secret from Moon :sneaky:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
AITA if I wanted MC getting pegged by nana?? :HideThePain:
In that scenario I think the asshole would be provided by the MC, no? Are you wondering if you could take his place? Not sure of how this would work out.

Tentatively I would say You're Not the Asshole. But if you really want to... I dunno... maybe roleplay it?

Oh, BTW there's none of that in this game. You can fantasize as much as you want, obviously, but nothing of that here.

Peace :D

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes