keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
In that scenario I think the asshole would be provided by the MC, no? Are you wondering if you could take his place? Not sure of how this would work out.

Tentatively I would say You're Not the Asshole. But if you really want to... I dunno... maybe roleplay it?

Oh, BTW there's none of that in this game. You can fantasize as much as you want, obviously, but nothing of that here.

Peace :D
What about those sheep? - perhaps the less said the better.....

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
In that scenario I think the asshole would be provided by the MC, no? Are you wondering if you could take his place? Not sure of how this would work out.

Tentatively I would say You're Not the Asshole. But if you really want to... I dunno... maybe roleplay it?

Oh, BTW there's none of that in this game. You can fantasize as much as you want, obviously, but nothing of that here.

I'm old enough to remember the Reader's Digest series, "I am Joe's [body part]." In this case, "I am MC's Asshole..."

• Haha
Reactions: divingmedic

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
seeing that picture made me think about the fact that the mc is with (has the potential to be with) 5+ pairs of mothers and daughters.
Let's see:

- Nana and Amy
- Nana and Liz
- Nana and Amy and Liz
- Liz and Kat
- Nana and Kat
- Nana and Liz and Kat
- Nana and Liz and Kat and Amy
- Asumi and Shizuka
- Aayaliah and Jada (Thanks MOAR Cowbell)
- Olivia and Annabelle
- Annabelle and Sofie
- Olivia and Sofie
- Olivia and Annabelle and Sofie
- Riona and Fiona
- Riona and Ellie
- Riona and Fiona and Ellie
- Riona and Elle
- Riona and Fiona and Elle
- Riona and Elle and Ellie
- Riona and Fiona and Elle and Ellie

I feel I am forgetting someone... but this is already a LOT more than 5.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes