screwju

Oct 2, 2023
Well, finally caught up. Heck of a cliff hanger to pause on. So far, story has been very positive and happy, which I am so grateful of. So many of these games feel they need to have a terrible twist, which ends up making them less enjoyable for me.

On a sort of side note, since I don't desire to go through 1352 pages and search is...less helpful....Was the sister from the plane fully confirmed as RIP? IIRC, there was some ambiguity about how she might not have been, but probably was.

Can't wait to see how auntie handles the revelation, and if anything else gets revealed. Keep up the good work.

Edit: No, I hadn't noticed that option Satou, thank you. It helped a bit, with me finding something that says that while it was never confirmed she was RIP, Moon apparently HAS said she wont show up.

Last edited:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Well, finally caught up. Heck of a cliff hanger to pause on. So far, story has been very positive and happy, which I am so grateful of. So many of these games feel they need to have a terrible twist, which ends up making them less enjoyable for me.

On a sort of side note, since I don't desire to go through 1352 pages and search is...less helpful....Was the sister from the plane fully confirmed as RIP? IIRC, there was some ambiguity about how she might not have been, but probably was.

Can't wait to see how auntie handles the revelation, and if anything else gets revealed. Keep up the good work.
on the topic of search being less helpful did you change your preferences already like this?
Preferences-Setting.png

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
Do we even know what country Mc's parents and Melissa died in? I can't remember if it was said at the beginning of the game. It would be funny to me if, later on, we find out Melissa is one of the girls we knocked up when we visited Aunty.

Reactions: Janus_Apex

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Do we even know what country Mc's parents and Melissa died in? I can't remember if it was said at the beginning of the game.
I don't think it was mentioned. My vague impression is that it was somewhere in Asia. Not really sure why or where I got that from.

Peace :)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So you're really not planning on bringing her back in the family, MoonBox ?
Pretty sure the only thing we know for sure (in game) is where everyone was sitting on the flight and that the Parents bodies were identified and the child's wasn't. We don't know if a child's body was even found between them (where she was supposed to be sitting) or even if a body that could have been hers was found and unable to be confirmed as her.

What we DO know is that, whatever Moon has said, he's also
  1. Said he's mostly flying by the seat of his pants; and
  2. He's got a penchant for changing his mind.
So take any "definitive" statements about Melissa on this forum with a grain of salt* ...

*That said, don't get your hopes up either ...

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes