Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
It's been pretty much confirmed by the dev that Amy is going to be after Nana.
The thing is, like the others said, she being around all the time will let us make some good progress with her in the near future, and that just goes to show how close we are to getting Nana I think.

Reactions: junior366

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I think.... Amy is also a cunning woman, because I notice more than once how many times she teases Mc saying, “He kisses everyone” or “fucks everything that moves around him,” but by the same token she pushes him towards this, especially during the train to Paris, aunt repeatedly stated, “I hope you won’t fuck anyone?” remember the shower scene after the beach, and again she argued and made him kiss a stranger...

I'm sure she likes it in some way, and in the future she will finally surrender in the arms of her nephew, uhhh... I’m even afraid to imagine what she’s doing with her nephew, it’s going to be hot :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I think.... Amy is also a cunning woman, because I notice more than once how many times she teases Mc saying, “He kisses everyone” or “fucks everything that moves around him,” but by the same token she pushes him towards this, especially during the train to Paris, aunt repeatedly stated, “I hope you won’t fuck anyone?” remember the shower scene after the beach, and again she argued and made him kiss a stranger...

I'm sure she likes it in some way, and in the future she will finally surrender in the arms of her nephew, uhhh... I’m even afraid to imagine what she’s doing with her nephew, it’s going to be hot :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
She is the Queen of Blue Balls, the Ultimate Prick Tease, but I'd still tongue punch her fart box.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
And that doesn't even compare to what just happened ...
Let's NOT spoiler it. I seriously wish I could see some of the faces of the players in this thread in some moments. I bet it would be many men with a hand over their mouth to stifle the laughter and then slowly going to covering their mouths to stop the vomit, all the while showing all the signs of being excited and aroused and repulsed and on the verge of laughter.

MB really knows how to pull this off... a bit more of this or of that would kill it...

Kudos MoonBox .

Peace :D

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Let's NOT spoiler it. I seriously wish I could see some of the faces of the players in this thread in some moments. I bet it would be many men with a hand over their mouth to stifle the laughter and then slowly going to covering their mouths to stop the vomit, all the while showing all the signs of being excited and aroused and repulsed and on the verge of laughter.

MB really knows how to pull this off... a bit more of this or of that would kill it...

Kudos MoonBox .

I probably suspect what this is about! this is probably what I'm thinking about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I probably suspect what this is about! this is probably what I'm thinking about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No bro... you're not even close. I can only say, enjoy it, I did (a whole fucking LOT). Remember, MB is the one that deserves the thanks. :D

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
For me it's tough to imagine Amy holding off longer than Nana, especially from some of the interactions she had with MC being influenced by other family members, like Nana convincing her to have her first kiss with him, or the winding up of her sister proposing to share the mysterious man that makes her happy long before the last few updates. Not to mention the rest of the family getting her to be a lot more cuddly with her nephew throughout the game. So many have tempted her in their own way to give in, whether purposely or unintentionally, all while he is being a gentleman to her.

Reactions: Chaotic_Human

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
For me it's tough to imagine Amy holding off longer than Nana, especially from some of the interactions she had with MC being influenced by other family members, like Nana convincing her to have her first kiss with him, or the winding up of her sister proposing to share the mysterious man that makes her happy long before the last few updates. Not to mention the rest of the family getting her to be a lot more cuddly with her nephew throughout the game. So many have tempted her in their own way to give in, whether purposely or unintentionally, all while he is being a gentleman to her.
Moon has been saying that Nana's going to pop about the half-way mark. Also said there probably would be 5 "parts" to the game.

Part 3 is already over 2.5 gb zipped. And the next update is 0.50.

I'm not even guessing ... but I'm just sayin' ...

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes