FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Oh wow. Is it terribly rude of me to say that I did not expect someone your age to be playing AVNs? But good for you dude. Also, yes you are right in that it is the role more than the age because I love Opehlia (I think that is her name? Allison's friend).

P.S. when I read "OURS", the Soviet anthem automatically played in my head.
Hold your horses, there are people here that make me feel like a child. To my surprise too.

Have fun.

Peace :)

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
I myself am in my 40s but still feel like I'm in my late 20s.
Next thing we know we are gonna have a 20 something year old user come in here and say something like "I still feel like a schoolboy" or some crap :rolleyes: and I really really don't want to hear a 20 something year old person say something like "When I went to School everything was better!" again because I really heard one Girl say that IRL :FacePalm::cautious:

Chaotic_Human

Aug 15, 2023
You need to actually accept that your family members are love interests whether you like it or not and that dates and some hugs and kisses are actually the norm when meeting female family members you have around - be it yours or those of your spouse.

MC is always helping his guardian angel, the woman who puts food in his belly and a roof over his head.
You are just nasty to refuse to help your most avid fanatically endearing beauty who keeps the whole family together.
How heartless can you be to deny a close relationship to such a wonderful person?
And I do accept all of that, but that doesn't mean I HAVE to like it like it's an obligation. Everyone has different tastes in literally everything, and Nanna is not part of MY taste... as for the "heartless" part, maybe that's because I'm closer to the MC's age than most people who play these types of games and also the fact that I'm a woman. Also, as much as I like the whole MILF fetish/fantasy like everyone else, sometimes there are some MILFs that just doesn't do for me - which brings me to my original post, that Nanna is a turn-off for me.

BTW, I don't mean anything bad when I say things like "most people who play these types of games", just that I wish younger people also played more games like that instead of FPS and the likes, so that I'd have more things in common to talk with my friends. And finally, if your post was meant as sarcasm, then just forget everything I just wrote in here.

Last edited:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Oh wow. Is it terribly rude of me to say that I did not expect someone your age to be playing AVNs? But good for you dude. Also, yes you are right in that it is the role more than the age because I love Opehlia (I think that is her name? Allison's friend).

P.S. when I read "OURS", the Soviet anthem automatically played in my head.
- great version of that anthem.

Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Oh for a minute I thought you said inside your auntie's dress........for a friend......
El Pene Del Diablo in his aunts dress. Well, I have to say Fellini did shot scenes worse than those. Late 60's and early 70's Italian Erotica has scenes that you will BEG the heavens to forget, and will be ignored.

May the Earth in her infinite patience be able to recycle these memories out of me.

Peace :sick:

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
when i went to school everything was worse and i still feel like a school boy

as for nana imma probably just blank out when she finally gets lancer inside her guts

• Haha
Reactions: Janus_Apex

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
And I do accept all of that, but that doesn't mean I HAVE to like it like it's an obligation. Everyone has different tastes in literally everything, and Nanna is not part of MY taste... as for the "heartless" part, maybe that's because I'm closer to the MC's age than most people who play these types of games and also the fact that I'm a woman. Also, as much as I like the whole MILF fetish/fantasy like everyone else, sometimes there are some MILFs that just doesn't do for me - which brings me to my original post, that Nanna is a turn-off for me.

BTW, I don't mean anything bad when I say things like "most people who play these types of games", just that I wish younger people also played more games like that instead of FPS and the likes, so that I'd have more things in common to talk with my friends. And finally, if your post was meant as sarcasm, then just forget everything I just wrote in here.
If for nothing else, just for the fact that you are the rarest of the catches in this fishery, I welcome you. Just for that I am able to forgive you for not being a Nanite. I proudly am.

Feel welcome to join our ribbing of each other, apart from rare visits by Avaron this is mostly a Fireman Ball, too many hoses. Thank you for the refreshing POV, we sorely need it.

Chaotic_Human

Aug 15, 2023
If for nothing else, just for the fact that you are the rarest of the catches in this fishery, I welcome you. Just for that I am able to forgive you for not being a Nanite. I proudly am.

Feel welcome to join our ribbing of each other, apart from rare visits by Avaron this is mostly a Fireman Ball, too many hoses. Thank you for the refreshing POV, we sorely need it.

hahahahah Thanks! :D

I'm the type of person who prefers to watch/listen instead of interacting/talking, but from time to time I do interact with fandoms I'm part of, so don't be surprised if I "disappear" for a while and then come back a few months/years later lol

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
hahahahah Thanks! :D

I'm the type of person who prefers to watch/listen instead of interacting/talking, but from time to time I do interact with fandoms I'm part of, so don't be surprised if I "disappear" for a while and then come back a few months/years later lol
Do your thing. I am here almost everyday.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
50+ be representing strong in here!

Seriously though: The game is called Grandma's House. She's the first person you meet after you get off the plane, and it's immediately clear she's not going to be in the "friend zone" -- If you get to that point and you aren't interested in her, I don't understand sticking around.

At the least, I don't understand COMPLAINING about her being unavoidable.

The extremes* here baffle me sometimes.

*not gonna say it ...

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
50+ be representing strong in here!

Seriously though: The game is called Grandma's House. She's the first person you meet after you get off the plane, and it's immediately clear she's not going to be in the "friend zone" -- If you get to that point and you aren't interested in her, I don't understand sticking around.

At the least, I don't understand COMPLAINING about her being unavoidable.

The extremes* here baffle me sometimes.

*not gonna say it ...
for the others duh

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I never understood why a person would go into a seafood restaurant, who hates seafood, and start complaining that the food tastes "fishy." :unsure:
Not to ruin your metaphor, and not to defend people complaining about Nana, but one does tend to have the freedom of choice when going to a restaurant. This game is like having your main decided for you, but you're still allowed chose your sides.

Reactions: Chaotic_Human
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes