Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Next thing we know we are gonna have a 20 something year old user come in here and say something like "I still feel like a schoolboy" or some crap :rolleyes: and I really really don't want to hear a 20 something year old person say something like "When I went to School everything was better!" again because I really heard one Girl say that IRL :FacePalm::cautious:
You know something, you're not wrong, I do still feel like a schoolgirl and everything was better when I went to school.

It dawned on me the other day i'm gonna super old in a few years .... i'll be 30 then.

Now just to hope my lovely girlfriend doesn't ever read this comment considering she is quite a bit older than me .....

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
You're one to talk bud you partake in playing this game too. Were in the same boat, waiting to have sex with Nana...
yes im playing the game but im not waiting to fuck Nana i really dont care about fucking Nana so no we are not in the same boat cos i dont get mad over that i cant fuck an in game woman like you

Reactions: tslojr

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
yes im playing the game but im not waiting to fuck Nana i really dont care about fucking Nana so no we are not in the same boat cos i dont get mad over that i cant fuck an in game woman like you
[/QUOTE

I never said i was mad bro, you did. I just called shenanigans. Let me guess. Your into the teenage lttle girls with no titties .

• Angry
Reactions: turgsh01

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That was 20 years ago. :sneaky: You were smaller than a chair the time it was aired. :whistle:
I was about 3 or 4 when it originally came out but my brother had it on dvd and he made us watch it .... a lot.

Then Serenity ..... I saw that so many times I know it word for word, people hate watching it with me.

I may not have been old enough to emember when they first aired but it's a series that I should have grown up watching, like my brother did with Farscape (another series he made us watch far too many times).

I'm just lucky I managed to see good shows like Spartacus, Black Flag and Vikings or the only TV i'd have watched would have been Batgirl and She Hulk .... I would have been .... one of them .... a "modern woman" watching TV shows and films made for a "modern audience".

The horror.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes