Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Lol no intercourse with Jamila I hope it happens in version 0.51 hahahaha. As I already said, one thing is Nana and her aunt (if the patch is used) because of their trauma.

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
People who bitch about not fucking Nana yet are the reason television series have dropped from five or more seasons of twenty episodes a piece down to two seasons if you're lucky of eight episodes if you're lucky.

No patience or commitment.
Bullshit. Shows got more and more expensive and complicated. 22 episodes of single season of Game of Thrones would be impossible, both financially and logistically.

I think people who want the old tv show format back are repressing memories of all the BS filler arcs, holiday specials and various other shit that was in old shows just to fill an episode count requirement.

• Angry
Reactions: turgsh01 and Cavpal

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :-
Grandma's house S3 v0.50+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's house S2 V0.37+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's House V0.16 compressed + KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Updated my android port to latest version

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Man oh man I'm missing half a day on the release Day and
and for all the trolls that just complain with the same old "Dev is milking!1!1!!" bullshit
I was wondering when you were going to show up Satou. We can't let HP have all the fun. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Man oh man I'm missing half a day on the release Day and
and for all the trolls that just complain with the same old "Dev is milking!1!1!!" bullshit
coffemug5.jpg
I was wondering when you were going to show up Satou. We can't let HP have all the fun. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
What, why?

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational

MadDawg75

Aug 5, 2023
I enjoy this game and most of the characters but I'm not a fan of the forced lewd scenes with Nana & Jamila. I literally have 0 points with each, made no choices that would pursue them..
Other than that I appreciate the game & work put into it.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I enjoy this game and most of the characters but I'm not a fan of the forced lewd scenes with Nana & Jamila. I literally have 0 points with each, made no choices that would pursue them..
Oh really???

oh really.gif

Weird uh?

Peace :D

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well... at least you're one less person to have bitching about when you get to fuck Nana

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Those 2 and the rest of the Magnificent 7™ (head banner in the OP) are unavoidable, only the fetishes are choiceable.

Reactions: tslojr

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
so obviously there the big banner on op that you cant screw nana, but more importantly can you sleep with the brunet aunt yet?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes