HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
And you think that someone that reached the Update 050, on Part 3, hasn't really figured that out yet?

You look like you need a break bro, FIKA?

View attachment 3439546

Peace :)
Yes, Thank you! I needed that.....

Not a fan of forced lewd scenes in an AVN especially if you're going to have a point system for the characters and then ignore it.
It's been known since the first release that those 7 would be unavoidable so it's a little late in the game to change that....

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Not a fan of forced lewd scenes in an AVN especially if you're going to have a point system for the characters and then ignore it.
The point system was abandoned before the end of Part 1, it is still in the code, but it isn't used (AFAIK) for anything, especially, it was never meant to work on the Unavoidable 7. With those 7, it is not a matter of IF, it is only a matter of WHEN and you may have some say on the HOW.

This has been in the game since Version 1, you are now on version 50. So, if you are now complaining about "that", I am quite sure you used someone's saves to bypass all playthroughs up to now and you come here to try and agitate the thread.

So again I ask...

oh really.gif

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
What's the point in ignoring them? that was in the overview it was clearly written as a harem game, just play what you have and that’s it. you are not forced to play GH too much in order to dictate the condition, but for Dev to introduce points for ignoring girls...

if Moon ever decided to create such a system, you understand then it will be harder to work on the game, because each person will require time each character, you now want to ignore two grandmothers, and someone else follows the path of the grandmother... so the harem is what is in the game, so as not to miss everyone... :)

By creating different paths, sometimes a developer has to create ideas for each path you want...

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
whatever happened to the pregnancy i want to know because you got some pregnant but nothing ever came of it an are left in limbo ? im guessing it will happen if it even does at all at the end of the AVN or closer/towards the end either way looking forward to the latest update as always
(y) :cool: :coffee: :love::love:

Reactions: Chaotic_Human

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
whatever happened to the pregnancy i want to know because you got some pregnant but nothing ever came of it an are left in limbo ? im guessing it will happen if it even does at all at the end of the AVN or closer/towards the end either way looking forward to the latest update as always
I'm not going to presume what and how much you know about pregnancies, I'm just going to tell you that the MC is in that city for a few months only. The rest I'll leave to your brain.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
The ex-girlfriend from the very start of the story moved back and is showing. There are others as well but none of the "main" ones are pregnant yet. As far as they know...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In captivity lions often breed every year, but in the wild they usually breed no more than once in two years. Females are receptive to mating for three or four days within a widely variable reproductive cycle. During this time a pair generally mates every 20–30 minutes, with up to 50 copulations per 24 hours.
Our daughter was born a while ago......
The ex-girlfriend from the very start of the story moved back and is showing. There are others as well but none of the "main" ones are pregnant yet. As far as they know...
I'm not going to presume what and how much you know about pregnancies, I'm just going to tell you that the MC is in that city for a few months only. The rest I'll leave to your brain.

You all need to put in more hours of hard throbbing deep work into it!
Go! GiT!

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes