FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Is it really so hard to add animations to this? Is the dev just THAT lazy? I mean shit man, these past few years it has become so easy to make animated games that it should really raise some red flags.
If you want to go into name calling, well, we can go there then... Don't fucking whine then...

What do you think you fucking dweeb? A Dev that puts out more content per month that ANY other, that not only that, does it month after month after month not ever missing ONE deadline, not ever making excuses or even asking for more time, is LAZY?

Do better you lazy fucker. I dare you. Do Better. Start your own game, with animations and beat this "lazy" fucker. Put out content on a steady 15 days basis, for over 2 years. Not only that, make each update bigger than most Devs that take 2 or 3 months to update.

Go away fucker.

Peace :(

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
yup its a update drop day when people appear saying where animation!? it's easy! to add animation! so what if clipping happens and arms go through the boobs of women when groping!

probably but then again that would mean the best girl other than molly is last

I dubbed Amy the Queen of Blue Balls;)
more than blue balls by the time it happens

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Is it really so hard to add animations to this? Is the dev just THAT lazy? I mean shit man, these past few years it has become so easy to make animated games that it should really raise some red flags.
you can go and make animations for them if you want animations or you could make your own game with animations or you just lazy to make something yourself so why dont you do it?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Is it really so hard to add animations to this? Is the dev just THAT lazy?
Ah shit! Since some dude is complaining about the lack of animation, I will have to punish MoonBox and instead of the developer, I decided to pull it out for you PERSONALLY and give you a little animation so that you don’t whine
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
the ex did irrc come back pregnant or something like that i was wondering for all the others you bang that you got knocked up that are not showing or even using test to see if they are or not just saying they want it and a few months? really ? really ? lets see cat got banged for while now and it has been several months and it gives/gave you the option of getting her knocked up awhile ago and how about the cop you get the option to knock her up again several months ago so they should be showing or very least when you goto check to see if they are pregnant in relationship tab but it doesnt . stop being a smartass it was legit question and for the record anyone who is not a detard knows how in the fuck pregnancy works :coffee: (n):poop:

Age (years)Odds of a Natural Pregnancy by Age Each Month
2525%
3020%
35<15%
40<5%
So, Liz's odds of becoming pregnant: Since she has a college age daughter, I would put her age at between 38 and 45. This would make her chances of getting pregnant in any given month somewhere around 5%. Her daughter, Cat, only has a 25% chance of getting pregnant in any given month. You can look it up for yourself. I would like to see her with a round belly too but, you are the one with unrealistic expectations.

Last edited:

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
2525%
3020%
35<15%
40<5%
So, in your example using Cat's odds of becoming pregnant: Since she has a college age daughter, I would put her age at between 38 and 45. This would make her chances of getting pregnant in any given month somewhere around 5%. You can look it up for yourself. I would like to see her with a round belly too but, you are the one with unrealistic expectations.
You mean Liz? as Cat is her daughter.

Reactions: motseer

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
2525%
3020%
35<15%
40<5%
So, in your example using Cat's odds of becoming pregnant: Since she has a college age daughter, I would put her age at between 38 and 45. This would make her chances of getting pregnant in any given month somewhere around 5%. You can look it up for yourself. I would like to see her with a round belly too but, you are the one with unrealistic expectations.
You're forgetting the MC's SuperSperm™ ;)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
headache.gif

You mean Liz? as Cat is her daughter.
:oops: Sorry, you're right. I was thinking of Liz. Still Cat's chances would only be around 25% in any given month. Women don't get pregnant every time they fuck. Thankfully. Heh

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
think of it this way, at 24fps (what movie theaters use), it would require 120 renders for 5 a 5 second loop.

Reactions: Yakis0ba

bobodobo

Jun 17, 2017
Lol, a Pale Carnations fan complaining about a game having too many fetishes. Thanks, I needed that laugh.

Dev still has Patrons because they find the story enjoyable and he's never misrepresented what this game is. 30 fucking LI's and people like you are in here bitching after every update because there's one or two you can't fuck yet.
Pale Carnations has an intriguing story and well-written characters, unlike this mess of a game

• Haha
Reactions: Oghmios1337
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes