Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Two and a half years since first release, 50 versions later and yet no intercourse with grandma or second Aunt. I'm surprised this dev still has Patreons.
I don't understand why this game is so popular. It's just a primitive pile of mess of every fetish what exists. I don't get it
Did you two really expect us to believe you said these things as actual complaints? You guys knew you were gonna kick up a hornet's nest of responders, and were probably counting on it for either drama, trolling, or entertainment. I've seen similar complaints get the same treatment from the last several years on every forum, whether the game rocks or sucks.

Reactions: MoonBox and tslojr

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
Did you two really expect us to believe you said these things as actual complaints? You guys knew you were gonna kick up a hornet's nest of responders, and were probably counting on it for either drama, trolling, or entertainment. I've seen similar complaints get the same treatment from the last several years on every forum, whether the game rocks or sucks.
God forbid they discover scammertime saga :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and tslojr

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
MoonBox : Great Update (0.5) so far! I personally love the storyline between auntie Amy and the MC! Several lovely moments are there in this story! All the teasing and the love that lays in the air..... Many hugs and cuddling..... I find it very romantically.
Sure, sometimes it is a little exaggerated with all the sex, but the sweet little dialoges between are lovely IMO.
A Question: will we see anything more from shawna (The Girl on the Plane in the very beginning) or not?
Als always, go on with the great and nice work!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
WTF is Jamila, a Muslim woman conservative enough to wear a hijab in public, doing eating oysters? absolutely_haram.jpg
Probably why she never had tried them before... and she's leaving the conservative slip away a bit each day... What do you know... People are able to evolve and recover from religious brainwashing. Imagine that... wow.

Peace :D

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I have enjoyed this game from the beginning. Especially the humorous dialogue. The highlight being the trip with his Aunt overseas to see her at work and keep her company that climaxes with the "El Pene Del Diablo" scene. I literally laughed out loud for days after seeing that one. As more LI's were added as notches on the MC's belt the story took a turn and began to drag. Too many LI's to keep track of and spend time with is hard to follow. The story needs to be wrapped up and come to a close IMO.

• Sad
Reactions: Easylovin84 and EJW

OBSignature

Sep 19, 2022
Well, I concentrate to only play the game and not give a positive review of this quiet well done game. Sorry about that developer.

I have enjoyed this game from the beginning. When I saw the ginger ones, I said "fuck, I'm full in love of the story of course".

I'll wait for the next update. Thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes