xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is it really so hard to add animations to this? Is the dev just THAT lazy? I mean shit man, these past few years it has become so easy to make animated games that it should really raise some red flags.
If it is really that easy, why don't you show us? I mean, Animations piece of cake, anyone can do it! and more so that when this "lazy dev." put out a separate game with anims, just to show the difference.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Pale Carnations has an intriguing story and well-written characters, unlike this mess of a game
I quit Pale Carnations because there wasn't a single carnation I wanted to have anything to do with and no way my MC was going to perform against his wishes for an audience of disgusting billionaire limp dicks. So there's that.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
How many visible pregnancies are there so far?
They were 3 or 4 (If you did impregnate the lady in the Lift) in part 1 Tanya, has already given birth and is awaiting the 2nd one which is more visible since she is girlfriend and lives in the same house
Edit: HornyyPussy is right, if you don't count the cult members, then 2 Paveena in Part 1 and Tanya aforementioned girlfriend
Paveena could be part 2

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
And the rest will be used as cream.
View attachment 3440106

The perfect method to make a lot of Money for the MC. Selling his Babybutter as Cream. All money problems will be solved. :ROFLMAO:
Aww what a wonderful way to be proud of a newspaper advertisement... this one is suitable for Josianne, says to her husband, “darling, how do you like the anti-aging cream?”

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
They were 3 or 4 (If you did impregnate the lady in the Lift) in part 1 Tanya, has already given birth and is awaiting the 2nd one which is more visible since she is girlfriend and lives in the same house
I think maybe the married lady on the airplane trip to or back from Europe as well?

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I invite opposing views. I will never understand peoples' need for others to reinforce their opinions. Well, whatever.

Back to the game... Choclate covered what now?

screenshot0002.png

More like crusty old raspberries and some screw-top champagne!
What a bait with this scene... it really felt like a setup for a take-down of Jamila.

Seems Jamila is the wing-man we need to get with Nana. She's pushing her buttons *just right* to push her in our direction. Go Mommy, go!

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes