onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
I'm not going to presume what and how much you know about pregnancies, I'm just going to tell you that the MC is in that city for a few months only. The rest I'll leave to your brain.

Peace :)
the ex did irrc come back pregnant or something like that i was wondering for all the others you bang that you got knocked up that are not showing or even using test to see if they are or not just saying they want it and a few months? really ? really ? lets see cat got banged for while now and it has been several months and it gives/gave you the option of getting her knocked up awhile ago and how about the cop you get the option to knock her up again several months ago so they should be showing or very least when you goto check to see if they are pregnant in relationship tab but it doesnt . stop being a smartass it was legit question and for the record anyone who is not a detard knows how in the fuck pregnancy works :coffee: (n):poop:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
the ex did irrc come back pregnant or something like that i was wondering for all the others you bang that you got knocked up that are not showing or even using test to see if they are or not just saying they want it and a few months? really ? really ? lets see cat got banged for while now and it has been several months and it gives/gave you the option of getting her knocked up awhile ago and how about the cop you get the option to knock her up again several months ago so they should be showing or very least when you goto check to see if they are pregnant in relationship tab but it doesnt . stop being a smartass it was legit question and for the record anyone who is not a detard knows how in the fuck pregnancy works :coffee: (n):poop:
Paveena is showing and as has been said, the others aren't far enough gone yet.

still no sex with grandma?
It's 0.50 already
Oh for fucks sake.......again.

Riumi47

Mar 23, 2019
I enjoy this game and most of the characters but I'm not a fan of the forced lewd scenes with Nana & Jamila. I literally have 0 points with each, made no choices that would pursue them..
Other than that I appreciate the game & work put into it.
I kind of think that you are the only one in this thread ;)

Reactions: Oghmios1337

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You are a bit confused.

In game days, and IRL days are NOT the same thing. Each version is about 2 days, there's a couple with 3 days and a few others with one. Anyway, let's go for an average of 100 days so far, that's 3 months.

Most women wouldn't even be showing at that point. Relax. Several of them, not even 1 month has passed for them.Probably haven't even missed the first period.

Also, Cat is part of the 7, there's no way to know so far, if her or Liz or Asami or Shizuka are pregnant or not.

Tanya is Pregnant. Paveena is Pregnant (and showing). The others you impregnated (it only counts when the option shows to impregnate) are way too early to tell, except the women from Paris that suddenly decided to test after 1 week or 2 (way too soon for OTC tests).

It is too soon to start with the Baby Showers and Reveal Parties.

Relax.

Peace :(

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes