El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
GUYS! I heard its a really, really, really, REALLY GOOD IDEA to walk into a new community and shit on a game dev and its fans for not being made to an exact random specification I want. What could go wrong? Its not entitlement, i'm just super-duper smart! mommy always told me how smart I am when she put my helmet on before I went outside!!!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I hope Nana doesn't know about all the incest, and doesn't find out until after she's doing it herself.
So far Amy only knows about MC and Liz, and has limited knowledge of who else knows.
So imagine if you will Liz announcing her pregnancy with her mystery boyfriend, very few know the truth and most of them would be supportive and envious, but then there's Amy who has to be supportive like she would have been without knowing the truth to not reveal anything to anybody because she doesn't know who knows what.
Watching Amy overthink everything everyone says going forward trying to guess if someone is sleeping with MC or not while trying to keep the incest she knows about a secret is going to be amazingly funny.
Sophia is going to make this even better, especially if she ever gets her well deserved promotion. At the moment, only herself, MC, and Ophelia know the truth about MC and Sophia being siblings. I do really want Cat to learn the truth soon though. Then have Cat, Fiona, and Sophia all hanging out

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I hope Nana doesn't know about all the incest, and doesn't find out until after she's doing it herself.
So far Amy only knows about MC and Liz, and has limited knowledge of who else knows.
So imagine if you will Liz announcing her pregnancy with her mystery boyfriend, very few know the truth and most of them would be supportive and envious, but then there's Amy who has to be supportive like she would have been without knowing the truth to not reveal anything to anybody because she doesn't know who knows what.
Watching Amy overthink everything everyone says going forward trying to guess if someone is sleeping with MC or not while trying to keep the incest she knows about a secret is going to be amazingly funny.
Sophia is going to make this even better, especially if she ever gets her well deserved promotion. At the moment, only herself, MC, and Ophelia know the truth about MC and Sophia being siblings. I do really want Cat to learn the truth soon though. Then have Cat, Fiona, and Sophia all hanging out
I think Cat already knows the truth, from the last time MC visited Sophie's house, she also told MC how Sophie reacted to the news. :p Amy yeah will be in a bit of a weird spot, with conflicting loyalties, then there is little doubt a big part of those loyalties lie with her sister and her little man beyond what many consider right or wrong.

For that guy who called the dev lazy for having no animations, well it is clear he is incapable of looking further then the length of his nose and did not even watch OP. :p If he had, he would have seen another game from same dev with animations actually and if then would have started a search to find out what that same dev said about it. That it was an experiment and in his eyes the experiment failed since even at very best and that would be with all winds in sails, no cockups ever and a very optimistic prognosis about getting faster making animations it would increase development time by at least factor 2.5.

Besides this those animations did not add much to that game in my own opinion and same goes for about any game with animated sex scenes with a few exceptions that also have serious text lines in the animations going beyond an urgh, aggh or it feels good. :p Real good animated sex scenes that also have some feeling to them are rarer as a dodo unfortunately. Maybe two hand full of games have them and those tend to release bloody slowly, three months or more for two minutes to 10 minutes of play often as well. Animations used to portray emotions outside sex scenes actually tend to add more as animated sex scenes in my not so humble opinion, :p

So please give me Grandma's house as is, even if imperfect and let me enjoy myself every two weeks. Instead of getting a worse product every two months.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think Cat already knows the truth, from the last time MC visited Sophie's house, she also told MC how Sophie reacted to the news. :p Amy yeah will be in a bit of a weird spot, with conflicting loyalties, then there is little doubt a big part of those loyalties lie with her sister and her little man beyond what many consider right or wrong.
I can't remember what exactly Cat said Sophia's reaction was, beyond going into her room and falling asleep.
Cat I'm pretty sure doesn't know what news it was that Sophia got, because there's no way in hell she'd have been so calm and quiet about it. She'd have gone into heat the second she saw us after finding out we're having sex with our sister. And even if she didn't go into heat, she'd have still be ecstatic about Sophia and herself both indulging in incest. My point is, Cat didn't act in any way like she knew what Sophia was told.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I can't remember what exactly Cat said Sophia's reaction was, beyond going into her room and falling asleep.
Cat I'm pretty sure doesn't know what news it was that Sophia got, because there's no way in hell she'd have been so calm and quiet about it. She'd have gone into heat the second she saw us after finding out we're having sex with our sister. And even if she didn't go into heat, she'd have still be ecstatic about Sophia and herself both indulging in incest. My point is, Cat didn't act in any way like she knew what Sophia was told.
Replay it is all I will say. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

Mar 9, 2019
How exactly is the MC related to Sophia and how was it revealed. For the life of me I cannot remember, so if anyone can post a rundown that would be fantastic

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Alright taking all bets who will MC sleep with first his grandma or his aunt
Nana most likely first, she mostly is already there, just has to make the step in her mind that that is what she wants and that MC will be more than happy to oblige from his side. Amy on other hand has a more serious block as just taking advantage of her little nephew, it will likely take a more active approach from MC and he is unlikely to do that as long as he thinks Amy is happy enough as is.

Liz might well be the catalyst for that in getting MC aware that she is not. If there will be any real high drama in game it will be most likely that path. (Though I did hear someone say once (not Moonbox himself) there may be some with Liz still coming as well, not sure that was concerning Amy path or Liz past, since she seems pretty happy as is atm).

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Nana most likely first, she mostly is already there, just has to make the step in her mind that that is what she wants and that MC will be more than happy to oblige from his side. Amy on other hand has a more serious block as just taking advantage of her little nephew, it will likely take a more active approach from MC and he is unlikely to do that as long as he thinks Amy is happy enough as is.

Liz might well be the catalyst for that in getting MC aware that she is not. If there will be any real high drama in game it will be most likely that path. (Though I did hear someone say once (not Moonbox himself) there may be some with Liz still coming as well, not sure that was concerning Amy path or Liz past, since she seems pretty happy as is atm).
Drama? There will be no drama here! MB doesn't do that shit! ;)

And you're 100% correct with Amy/Nana!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The only drama I remember ever being floated in relation to Liz's past was the idea she slept with Riona's husband, and that was when we wanted Cat and Fiona to be sisters

But Moon shot it down.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

For that guy who called the dev lazy for having no animations, well it is clear he is incapable of looking further then the length of his nose and did not even watch OP. :p If he had, he would have seen another game from same dev with animations actually and if then would have started a search to find out what that same dev said about it. That it was an experiment and in his eyes the experiment failed since even at very best and that would be with all winds in sails, no cockups ever and a very optimistic prognosis about getting faster making animations it would increase development time by at least factor 2.5.

Besides this those animations did not add much to that game in my own opinion and same goes for about any game with animated sex scenes with a few exceptions that also have serious text lines in the animations going beyond an urgh, aggh or it feels good. :p Real good animated sex scenes that also have some feeling to them are rarer as a dodo unfortunately. Maybe two hand full of games have them and those tend to release bloody slowly, three months or more for two minutes to 10 minutes of play often as well. Animations used to portray emotions outside sex scenes actually tend to add more as animated sex scenes in my not so humble opinion, :p

So please give me Grandma's house as is, even if imperfect and let me enjoy myself every two weeks. Instead of getting a worse product every two months.
Oh Nana and Amy both know what's going they are just playing that rive in Egypt.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes