S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So.., I got a silly question, 'cuz I forgot at some point: what happened to the MC's actual parents ?
Death by plane crash

Our full sister also probably died in the same crash, but her being our sister and this an incest game, she is believed, by many though not all, to possibly be still alive in the hopes she'll turn up in the game as a LI at some point

Reactions: malridoo

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
Death by plane crash

Our full sister also probably died in the same crash, but her being our sister and this an incest game, she is believed, by many though not all, to possibly be still alive in the hopes she'll turn up in the game as a LI at some point
Damn..., that's really sad:cry:. Then I'll hope for the sister to be alright and soon in the game as a character.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
OK, any of you GMH experts; has Nana and or Aunt watched mc actually penetrating any other females? (either bj's or sex ... heck even hj to orgasm I guess)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
OK, any of you GMH experts; has Nana and or Aunt watched mc actually penetrating any other females? (either bj's or sex ... heck even hj to orgasm I guess)
You're missing Amy after aunt, so the answer to your question as written is yes. Liz has seen MC and Cat having sex I believe. But she sure as hell has watching MC fucking Polly, and MC fucking Minnie.

Aunt Amy has seen MC penetrating Liz, but there was no monition and both MC and Liz were asleep, but this was after MC and Liz getting together.

Nana hasn't seen MC with his dick in anyone.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes