TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Genuine question, why is her being a muslim relevant to her eating oysters?
Haram means forbidden, so not halal which is like the Muslim equivalent of Kosher, so foods that aren't halal aren't allowed to be eaten.

There are plenty of cultural Muslims though who wear the hijab in public because that's what they're used to and how they grew up, but who don't follow the religious tenets of Islam.

Kinda like someone growing up in a conservative western religious family, not being a believer, but still being uncomfortable flaunting their body.

Last edited:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Harem means forbidden, so not halal which is like the Muslim equivalent of Kosher, so foods that aren't halal aren't allowed to be eaten.

There are plenty of cultural Muslims though who wear the hijab in public because that's what they're used to and how they grew up, but who don't follow the religious tenets of Islam.

Kinda like someone growing up in a conservative western religious family, not being a believer, but still being uncomfortable flaunting their body.
I can see that. I grew up in a Jehovah's Witness family, but don't follow those specific parts of Christianity. Hell, I'm more of a non-denominating Christain with a very open mind of all cultures, races, genders, and beliefs.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
WTF is Jamila, a Muslim woman conservative enough to wear a hijab in public, doing eating oysters? absolutely_haram.jpg
You weren’t embarrassed that she was already walking around naked or was already slowly getting dressed open, but you were confused that she was eating oyters? :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
Harem means forbidden, so not halal which is like the Muslim equivalent of Kosher, so foods that aren't halal aren't allowed to be eaten.

Ahhh I see, thanks for the explanation.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Is that really what it says in the game? If so, Moonbox may need to update that somehow.
Yes Moonbox stated that the supersperm would get anyone pregnant, even if they were unable to get regnant before. And that it would only take 1 time. Then he proved it when he got Paveena pregnant after 1 time.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes