FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I was about 3 or 4 when it originally came out but my brother had it on dvd and he made us watch it .... a lot.

Then Serenity ..... I saw that so many times I know it word for word, people hate watching it with me.

I may not have been old enough to emember when they first aired but it's a series that I should have grown up watching, like my brother did with Farscape (another series he made us watch far too many times).

I'm just lucky I managed to see good shows like Spartacus, Black Flag and Vikings or the only TV i'd have watched would have been Batgirl and She Hulk .... I would have been .... one of them .... a "modern woman" watching TV shows and films made for a "modern audience".

The horror.
And me sitting here with all the Seasons of Law & Order: SVU... and looking at you kids...

LOOOOOOOOOOL

Peace :D

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.50] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
When part 3 reaches 5gb.

And I'm surprised you can string a complete sentence together, que sera, sera......

I guess there are many things you don't understand........
Sorry to disappoint you. I guess I should have gone to the school of "blind supporters and dishing out sarcasm" instead of a proper school.

Reactions: RDFozz

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Then Serenity ..... I saw that so many times I know it word for word, people hate watching it with me.
Firefly / Serenity is the greatest show / movie to ever exist. Screw Fox Network for cancelling it early on us. I too have all of it memorized word for word.

Also, screw you for making me feel even older (I'm 10 years older than you). lol

Reactions: tslojr

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
....and for our next contest, there will be no animations, no Nana, limited substitutions and NO TIME LIMIT! (wait, I think that's Rollerball..nevermind)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes