Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
did this game always have click click scenes? or are some animated or we have to click ourselves ?

ncraiders

Jun 5, 2021
So far I am really enjoying the game for the most part. My main issue tho is that the asses most fo the love interesetes game dont match the body type. Catherine is a good example as her ass is to big for her body type she isn't the only one with this issue but it is one of the more noticeable ones in my opinion. I like that from the stomach up most if not all the love interests have realistic body proportions. Far to many games in my opinion give the women oversized unrealistic breast sizes and this game doesn't seem to do it. I also like that it has varying body types as i like a good mix of milf and petite characters in the games i play.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

girls points

View attachment 1550911

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1550909 View attachment 1550910

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
mod update

Reactions: haooni and MoonBox

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Can someone explain how to use v05 update patch with v04 version? What is the proper way to merge them together? TIA

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Can someone explain how to use v05 update patch with v04 version? What is the proper way to merge them together? TIA
Going by the contents of the patch, simply extract it to the game directory, overwriting any file already present.

Reactions: MoonBox

The Bear

Aug 25, 2020
I'm having an issue with day 18th, all images are "not found", how can i fix it ? i got the walkthrough mod installed. please help.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I'm having an issue with day 18th, all images are "not found", how can i fix it ? i got the walkthrough mod installed. please help.
That's the start of the v0.5 content, so I'm guessing you're either playing a modded 0.4 or forgot to apply the update patch.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Just played through again, really digging it. I'm loving the slow build with the women in the family. The school girls are all adorable and Zelda was a very pleasant surprise. That date with Nana was top notch too. Can't wait to make MC a father about 20 times over, looking forward to a whole lot more!

Is Fiona a virgin? She said she was dating a guy but he wanted to wait for marriage and she didn't, just curious doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Them twins are hopefully virgins though! :D

• Red Heart

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
A few inconsistencies in the writing? The MC was gone 3 years. The implications from the dialogue with Betty and Fiona suggest that he should have known about the bar and the boutique.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes