txe320

Dec 4, 2023
So, did I let the wave of trolls pass?

It was on purpose. Doctor's orders.

But, I do want to give Kudos to the Members Brigade, that managed to keep their heads and did not let themselves get baited. Good job mates.

Again, someone chose to leak this on the last days. Ah well...

About the update, yay... Awesome. This further confirms that in spite of my clear choice for Tanya, Liz is probably the best character of the game. All the other women are amazing, that's not what is in question. Liz simply goes above and beyond in her role as Harem Queen. Well done Auntie, well done. ;)

Peace :D
I'm with you here. I mean if I'm really honest and I rate the 8 main LIs (the 7 ones + Tanya), I don't dislike anyone and even the one I'll put in the 8 spot is not because I don't like her or don't give a shit, it's just because someone as to be last and even if Nana, Amy & Liz are ex-æquo for me, gotta say Aunt Liz is REALLY something. She even has "main girlfriend" vibes if I can say.

I know it's not always how it's works, I've been in polyamorous relationships for the majority of my adult life, but sometimes it is how it is and Aunt Liz clearly got "main girlfriend" vibes even before Tanya for me. I imagine the dynamic now, after Tanya & Cath, I imagine a threesome with Liz and Tanya and how she can even push on the cuckquean thing Tanya slowly have.:sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
In how many different ways can I say: "I'm jealous".

Because, I fucking am jealous. Fuck. :(
Hey, don't be. For real man, polyamorous relationships are a lot like monogamous one in a way, but the difference is having a "schedule" that fit all your partners. It would clearly be easier to have a house like Nana's for sure. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe we need to start to build some "harem house" in real life, I'm sure it has a market for that.:cool::LOL:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hey, don't be. For real man, polyamorous relationships are a lot like monogamous one in a way, but the difference is having a "schedule" that fit all your partners. It would clearly be easier to have a house like Nana's for sure. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe we need to start to build some "harem house" in real life, I'm sure it has a market for that.:cool::LOL:
Way too late for me. Waaaay too late.

Peace :D

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes