Gravemind1990

Dec 27, 2021
How do I fix this. For me game is playable up to v37.
So, every time I try to go from the Part 2 (v37) to Part 3 (v38-53), this occurs:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\????\Desktop\.exe files\GrandmasHouse-Part_1-V0.16-pc/game/Z_KoGa3Screens.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'game/ending.rpy', 1665499905, 0) is defined twice, at game/ending.rpy:2 and game/ending2.rpy:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/ending.rpy', 1665499905, 0) is defined twice, at game/ending.rpy:2 and game/ending2.rpy:2.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Tue May 14 01:13:59 2024

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
How do I fix this. For me game is playable up to v37.
So, every time I try to go from the Part 2 (v37) to Part 3 (v38-53), this occurs:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\????\Desktop\.exe files\GrandmasHouse-Part_1-V0.16-pc/game/Z_KoGa3Screens.rpy.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Tue May 14 01:13:59 2024
You probably have installed game part 3 in game part 2 or part 1. You must install it in different folders.

Reactions: MoonBox

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
I try to open my latest save but get an exception error. I click on "ignore" and it asks me if I want to load a save from part three" or "Create a new save." No matter which option I select, it takes me back to the load screen and does nothing. I tried with earlier saves as well, but no joy. Please don't tell me I have to start this damn thing over from scratch. TIA

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I try to open my latest save but get an exception error. I click on "ignore" and it asks me if I want to load a save from part three" or "Create a new save." No matter which option I select, it takes me back to the load screen and does nothing. I tried with earlier saves as well, but no joy. Please don't tell me I have to start this damn thing over from scratch. TIA
Look Here or Here :rolleyes: free-deadpan-face-neutral-sad-emoji-37667.png

Reactions: snarkster1558

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
While downloading Part 4 (Android), it stops and shows "An Error has occurred, please try again."
Well then I'm kind of sorry but Android isn't my field of expertise I can't help you there but maybe someone else who knows Android Stuff can help you

Reactions: TKageZ

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
You were already on thin ice, because of using a rather demanding tone on your writing, now you go and descend completely into the racist, xenophobe pits.

This is my last reply to you. Please do your best about personal growth, you are, as of now, a person with serious educational problems. Don't bother replying.

Peace :(
Aren't you a piece of work... Read what i said again.. Never was there any racist tone in my writing. Simply stating that all asian characters in these games end up looking weird due to character design. No one has made(at least to my knowledge) a decent model of an asian girl in these games. Never have i ever said anything degrading towards asians in my comment. Do fucking explain how me commenting on how asian character design(being crap imo) in these vn's is making me a racist and making me a person with serious educational problems... You really are a piece of work my guy/lady... You are the hateful one not me...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Aren't you a piece of work... Read what i said again.. Never was there any racist tone in my writing. Simply stating that all asian characters in these games end up looking weird due to character design. No one has made(at least to my knowledge) a decent model of an asian girl in these games. Never have i ever said anything degrading towards asians in my comment. Do fucking explain how me commenting on how asian character design(being crap imo) in these vn's is making me a racist and making me a person with serious educational problems... You really are a piece of work my guy/lady... You are the hateful one not me...
Considerin the fact that MoonBox is the only dev who has gotten me to like the Asian models in any game, I think there's a bit of a problem with your tastes. Not sayin you're bein racist, just sayin your tastes must be extreme.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes