MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Can you explain a bit more, how exactly is this putting it to work?.
The scene doesn't fit on my old GPU so I would have had to CPU render it, which is much slower.

This is a render from a couple of versions ago that I had to CPU render. Notice how it's all grainy. If I re-rendered that now it would come out much clearer and wouldn't even take a fifth of the time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
The scene doesn't fit on my old GPU so I would have had to CPU render it, which is much slower.

This is a render from a couple of versions ago that I had to CPU render. Notice how it's all grainy. If I re-rendered that now it would come out much clearer and wouldn't even take a fifth of the time.
I'm really curious about this stuff, how long does it take to render your average scene?

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
It varies quite a bit so it's hard to give an average. Anywhere from 15 minutes to 4 hours depending on what's in it.
I'd say the average is around 45 minutes.
I'm to old and grumpy to try learn all the rendering/coding. :p Writing/Stories. I can do that for days, been doing that since I was kid. :p I always wanted to do one these, just don't have energy/patience to learn Rendering/Coding. So I always amazed & slightly envious of ya'll that do that stuff.

Reactions: MoonBox

ignuspyre

May 2, 2019
Who makes the Incest Patch?

I've played both with and without it, but noticed that it didn't catch "roommate" for "sister" when talking about Priya's sister. Shrug. Not a big deal. Just thought I'd mention it in case that's helpful for whoever works on it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

So more betty and the other beauties, way more beautiful and even faster... that's all I'm hearing:)

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
I'm to old and grumpy to try learn all the rendering/coding. :p Writing/Stories. I can do that for days, been doing that since I was kid. :p I always wanted to do one these, just don't have energy/patience to learn Rendering/Coding. So I always amazed & slightly envious of ya'll that do that stuff.
I mean dude if you're serious about it there are simple how to vids on youtube or you can find someone to do the render/coding while you write the story

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

Oh I see, oh Yeah I heard it can be harder to render several characters in another game, but I thought that was sex stuff.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I mean dude if you're serious about it there are simple how to vids on youtube or you can find someone to do the render/coding while you write the story
I am serious. I keep trying talk myself into trying learning it. As for finding someone I could trust(I have those types of issues). Would be nice, I won't lie. I could probably have entire book done, before they could get first chapter rendered, lol. Oh well, I'm never that lucky in life :)

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
I am serious. I keep trying talk myself into trying learning it. As for finding someone I could trust(I have those types of issues). Would be nice, I won't lie. I could probably have entire book done, before they could get first chapter rendered, lol. Oh well, I'm never that lucky in life :)
I do wonder if there's a way for others to help with rendering power, but I guess that'd take some technical wizardry.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
-
I do wonder if there's a way for others to help with rendering power, but I guess that'd take some technical wizardry.
Shrugs-

I dunno, maybe MoonBox ever decides to team up with someone just to do rendering/coding and let some else write a story, we could team up, -shrugs- :D

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Seems like this is not the game for me.
I tried hard to have some sex with Nana but never happens. That is playing for hours. Kind of giving up on it.
Checking for the tags, i realize there is no incest actually so i think this is not meant to play it like that. Shame but thats ok.
Seems like a great game.... Just not for me. I like Nana a lot.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I tried hard to have some sex with Nana but never happens. That is playing for hours. Kind of giving up on it.
Checking for the tags, i realize there is no incest actually so i think this is not meant to play it like that. Shame but thats ok.
Well I guess reading isn't your thing either :) (Being a smart ass). As stated many many many times before on this post. Grandma is the End Game Final Boss, She's our end all be all, she's our Matriarch of our Harem, she'll be last one we do all romantic closeness with most likely. It's called Grandmas house for a reason. This the EARLY game, we still have a lot to get to, this not your quick fap and forget about Novella. Moon is doing a long term thing here.

Reactions: Freezer14

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
There's online render farms you can use but they're pretty damn expensive. It's cheaper in the long run to just build another rig.

-

Shrugs-

I dunno, maybe MoonBox ever decides to team up with someone just to do rendering/coding and let some else write a story, we could team up, -shrugs- :D
Nah, no one is ever getting involved in the writing of Grandma's House. The most I'd bring in is an animator but they would probably quit after 2 days because I'm gonna be a controlling pain in the ass.

It's gonna happen but in a while. Might be worth coming back to the game eventually if you enjoyed it so far.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
There's online render farms you can use but they're pretty damn expensive. It's cheaper in the long run to just build another rig.

Nah, no one is ever getting involved in the writing of Grandma's House. Just most I'd bring in is an animator but they would probably quit after 2 days because I'm gonna be a controlling pain in the ass.

It's gonna happen but in a while. Might be worth coming back to the game eventually if you enjoyed it so far.
I ment I write my own story and you render/code, lol. I would never want to put my own pennies in your jar, that's your story. BUT, again as I've stated It's wistful thinking and I would want to know someone a bit better.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes