coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Well I guess reading isn't your thing either :) (Being a smart ass). As stated many many many times before on this post. Grandma is the End Game Final Boss, She's our end all be all, she's our Matriarch of our Harem, she'll be last one we do all romantic closeness with most likely. It's called Grandmas house for a reason. This the EARLY game, we still have a lot to get to, this not your quick fap and forget about Novella. Moon is doing a long term thing here.
Well, what can i say. I am looking for some nice grandma approach in games. And of course i did not see the actual tags but in the search it showed up with them.
In any case, i will wait.

Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Hello dev! are we gonna have Jamila's titty milk for the next update or what? :cool:

And another Q; are gonna have our own MILF farm at the end of the game? (all mamas living in MC house)
Lol nah, not yet.
All the harem milfs will be living in the house and a few of the side milfs.

Shame as tbh as I recently upgraded to a pretty high end computer (3080ti) but due to work it spends 90% of the time just sitting there.
Appreciate the thought but I don't think it's possible.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Any chance of having the splash screen at the start not be fullscreen? Annoying to launch the game and then lose control of the screen.
Haven't looked into it but you can delete presplash.png from the game folder to disable the splash screen.

Reactions: haooni

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I was very interested in this game after trying the first version, so I waited for a few updates to see if it would have substantial content and where the story would go, as I usually do. I was mind blown after playing the latest update by how much good content the MoonBox has already included, by the way the fetishes are handled, by how well built the characters personalities are and by the beauty of the "girls", most of all. Even the Sandra's femdom scene was hot, considering it's not my thing.

Highlights in my opinion are: off the charts red head count! Why settle for two or three when you can have, well, six now? Including twins! Lily's watersport scenes, which were very well done. Karen's punishment in the coffee shop, really amusing. Zelda's cosplay passion, which opens a multiverse of possibilities. But most of all, the whole wedding event. In my opinion, Pryia has one of the most beautiful faces of the cast and Paveena, well, it runs in the family. That was one of the sexiest most wonderful event's one can find the whole F95 pool of choices. Absolute hall of fame stuff!

Also, Grandma's House succeeds at managing the holy trinity of tags: harem-incest-romance. It's really there.
Sure the game has a few problems, such as the lighting, but the MoonBox is aware of that and even jokes about it, as well as Molly's disappearances... It doesn't harm the experience in any way.
So, thank you for all that. Great job.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I was very interested in this game after trying the first version, so I waited for a few updates to see if it would have substantial content and where the story would go, as I usually do. I was mind blown after playing the latest update by how much good content the MoonBox has already included, by the way the fetishes are handled, by how well built the characters personalities are and by the beauty of the "girls", most of all. Even the Sandra's femdom scene was hot, considering it's not my thing.

Highlights in my opinion are: off the charts red head count! Why settle for two or three when you can have, well, six now? Including twins! Lily's watersport scenes, which were very well done. Karen's punishment in the coffee shop, really amusing. Zelda's cosplay passion, which opens a multiverse of possibilities. But most of all, the whole wedding event. In my opinion, Pryia has one of the most beautiful faces of the cast and Paveena, well, it runs in the family. That was one of the sexiest most wonderful event's one can find the whole F95 pool of choices. Absolute hall of fame stuff!

Also, Grandma's House succeeds at managing the holy trinity of tags: harem-incest-romance. It's really there.
Sure the game has a few problems, such as the lighting, but the MoonBox is aware of that and even jokes about it, as well as Molly's disappearances... It doesn't harm the experience in any way.
So, thank you for all that. Great job.
You forgot about MOLLY, our Doggo! Our number 2 true love after Grandma :D(I don't mean sexually for Molly) :)

• Haha
Reactions: Vleder and Qmil679
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes