ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I WANT KAYLA MY BIG TIDDY GOTH WAIFU AND AMY and abe!
I'd like to see Ms. Saunders aka Jerome's sister and the dean later in the story. I wonder if they meet up the protagonist again they'll end up receiving a little surprise. Especially for Jerome, if his soon-to-be ex-wife, his daughter and his sister end up becoming pregnant. That revelation could give him either a stroke or a complete mental breakdown. I hope that bully Chaz also suffers the same as Jerome if his adoptive mother and goth girlfriend are pregnant as well. :giggle::giggle::devilish::devilish:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Walkthrough Update

I've updated my walkthrough on my post

Or here are direct links:
GrandmasHouseP1-0.16_walkthrough-rev-1.19.pdf
GrandmasHouseP2-0.37_walkthrough-rev-1.19.pdf
GrandmasHouseP3-0.53_walkthrough-rev-1.19.pdf
GrandmasHouseP4-0.56_walkthrough-rev-1.19.pdf

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
Did you know the P4 Walkthrough is getting a virus flag from F95?

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
I'd like to see Ms. Saunders aka Jerome's sister and the dean later in the story. I wonder if they meet up the protagonist again they'll end up receiving a little surprise. Especially for Jerome, if his soon-to-be ex-wife, his daughter and his sister end up becoming pregnant. That revelation could give him either a stroke or a complete mental breakdown. I hope that bully Chaz also suffers the same as Jerome if his adoptive mother and goth girlfriend are pregnant as well. :giggle::giggle::devilish::devilish:
note for myself: don't get on your bad side or my goldfish can end up pregnant)))

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes