txe320

Dec 4, 2023
That was a really fun update once again! I just fucking laugh every time at Aunt Amy's reactions! :LOL:

The scene with Sister Maria was nice, little by little she going to be in the Church of El Pene Del Diablo too!

I loved the anal scene with Mama Mabel! So glad to see Megan again, I know she's just a side character but it was fun the first time, glad to see her come around.:sneaky:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Remember boys stay on topic ( I LOVE THIS GAME! WHY NO NANA SEGGS YET!? ETC ETC) lest the whole thread get nuked again lmao.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
agree-i-completely-agree.gif

Maybe... although judging by what the game's name comes from, I'm betting that Nana will be the last. :whistle:
Most of the people I know who play GH are waiting for Nana, so to match the intrigue and beautiful burning, I think first Amy and then Nana :)
Of course it is. But, Amy went through something that Nana hasn't. So, you have to take that into consideration.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
That was a really fun update once again! I just fucking laugh every time at Aunt Amy's reactions! :LOL:

The scene with Sister Maria was nice, little by little she going to be in the Church of El Pene Del Diablo too!

I loved the anal scene with Mama Mabel! So glad to see Megan again, I know she's just a side character but it was fun the first time, glad to see her come around.:sneaky:
And Megan apart from getting divorced, she still hasn't revealed if she got pregnant from last time back from the sexy time she had at the police station. That might be revealed eventually, and now Mabel might well have become pregnant. :):unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: txe320

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
MAN OH MAN!!! I don't know what it is about Mama Mabel but man oh man....HOLY SHIT MY BROTHERS I may be a bit to down bad for Mommy:sneaky: Mabel and Alison...well those 2 then a couple others, but I gotta go back to the Mama Mabel scene of her coming down in that sexy ass fuck red swim suit she's got on rn and....finish the job at least 4 times if you know what I mean.

Fuck me man tbh pussy is pussy but your hand shall never be emotional or have......female feelings....fucking crazy nut jobs man. It's like the internet made most woman in the western part of the world nutsos. I may have to marry that Asian girl I was kicking it with when I was stationed in south Korea for awhile. She can cook well,is at least a 8.7 outta 10 NATURAL!, and has the best personality of any woman I have ever kicked it with.....Oh shit sorry for the personal life rant here...just damn Mama Mabel has me down bad? nah fuck that!! she got me feeling I'm in need of a ocean right now! Fuck!!

(man I'ma edit this post, Mabel gets the treatment of Mama before her name like how it is in the game).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and Sethep

AlterFalter

Jun 19, 2024
First I want to say...why the f**** you don't put a granny-tag into the game and make clear, that this is NOT avoidable...even if you'll not follow the route of ANY granny, you will see interactions between MC and a granny. This is discusting. A title "grandmas house" is not something, what must lead into granny-sex or granny-kissing...not even granny-cuddling. No need for dinner with granny or whatever. There are so many other really nice women in that game.....but you force people into granny-stuff??? I'd support you, because the game as itself is a good idea and well done...except those granny things, if you would make it happen:
- put a granny tag on it, because it's a major part of the whole game
- make it avoidable, even it would mean, that a lot of the story will not be available...give the people a chance to make theirown decission. There are people out ther, who are into stuff like that...and tey are all welcome, no question, but like I already wrote, please don't force people into it, who don't like it.

Thanks for reading.

The picture makes clear, what I'm talking about...why the heck should MC slipp under the same sheet with his granny, if he's not on her route? Makes no sense and kills the mood.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
First I want to say...why the f**** you don't put a granny-tag into the game and make clear, that this is NOT avoidable...even if you'll not follow the route of ANY granny, you will see interactions between MC and a granny. This is discusting. A title "grandmas house" is not something, what must lead into granny-sex or granny-kissing...not even granny-cuddling. No need for dinner with granny or whatever. There are so many other really nice women in that game.....but you force people into granny-stuff??? I'd support you, because the game as itself is a good idea and well done...except those granny things, if you would make it happen:
- make it avoidable, even it would mean, that a lot of the story will not be available...give the people a chance to make theirown decission. There are people out ther, who are into stuff like that...and tey are all welcome, no question, but like I already wrote, please don't force people into it, who don't like it.

Thanks for reading.
There is no granny tag on f95zone.
Developer's note says family isn't avoidable.
The game's literally called Grandma's House.
Go be stupid elsewhere, we get enough trolls without you.

AlterFalter

Jun 19, 2024
And Bingo...it goes on the same way. Got to choose, if the lady is my type or not...I took "not my type" and next sceen MC stares on her boobs. Really?

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

Thanks for reading.

The picture makes clear, what I'm talking about...why the heck should MC slipp under the same sheet with his granny, if he's not on her route? Makes no sense and kills the mood.
Do you see these Women from the Banner on top of the Page

Yes these 7 are meant, They are unavoidable and that is known from the start.:rolleyes:
The only thing you can choose with them is what Kinks you want to have but the Vanilla Sex is what you'll definitely get.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes