HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
First I want to say...why the f**** you don't put a granny-tag into the game and make clear, that this is NOT avoidable...even if you'll not follow the route of ANY granny, you will see interactions between MC and a granny. This is discusting. A title "grandmas house" is not something, what must lead into granny-sex or granny-kissing...not even granny-cuddling. No need for dinner with granny or whatever. There are so many other really nice women in that game.....but you force people into granny-stuff??? I'd support you, because the game as itself is a good idea and well done...except those granny things, if you would make it happen:
- put a granny tag on it, because it's a major part of the whole game
- make it avoidable, even it would mean, that a lot of the story will not be available...give the people a chance to make theirown decission. There are people out ther, who are into stuff like that...and tey are all welcome, no question, but like I already wrote, please don't force people into it, who don't like it.

Thanks for reading.

The picture makes clear, what I'm talking about...why the heck should MC slipp under the same sheet with his granny, if he's not on her route? Makes no sense and kills the mood.
Oh for fucks sake........

I like to call them the magnificent seven. And starting now, at least in my opinion, I think we all should too.

View attachment 3777979

Haven't played this game in a whilw though but from gameplay vids I've seen, Shizuka and Asami getting big titties whenever they eat bananas is definitely something that made laugh my ass off while at the same time cause me to blow harder than Cyrax from Mortal Kombat does whenever he does a Dreamybull impersonation (except whenever Cyrax does it, a planet blows up lol). In fact, let me pull up the youtube vid I made once regarding that analogy to give you guys a better picture of that analogy simply for shits and giggles.

Well, we've been calling them that around here for a couple of years now......

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
its been so long since we have had any interaction with mabel's area of the story i completely forgot megan existed. i really need a refresher without needing to play the entire game again XD. SAFE OFTEN PEOPLE!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
First I want to say...why the f**** you don't put a granny-tag into the game and make clear, that this is NOT avoidable...even if you'll not follow the route of ANY granny, you will see interactions between MC and a granny. This is discusting. A title "grandmas house" is not something, what must lead into granny-sex or granny-kissing...not even granny-cuddling. No need for dinner with granny or whatever. There are so many other really nice women in that game.....but you force people into granny-stuff??? I'd support you, because the game as itself is a good idea and well done...except those granny things, if you would make it happen:
- put a granny tag on it, because it's a major part of the whole game
- make it avoidable, even it would mean, that a lot of the story will not be available...give the people a chance to make theirown decission. There are people out ther, who are into stuff like that...and tey are all welcome, no question, but like I already wrote, please don't force people into it, who don't like it.

Thanks for reading.

The picture makes clear, what I'm talking about...why the heck should MC slipp under the same sheet with his granny, if he's not on her route? Makes no sense and kills the mood.
Wait, Wait, wait,! are you implying that yet there will be sex with Nana ?? :oops:
I got NTR'd by the yellow letters in the OP Moon is and evil person !!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think we need more variety of drama regarding Nana. All the "can we fuck here yet?" and "why am I being forced to fuck her?" ones are really boring and reductive, even the snarky replies to these are getting kinda boring.

I think people should start complaining that Nana isn't a virgin. It's on the same intellectual level as the common complaints, but unexplored ground, unlike Nana.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
A dream?
In part two, is it really December 23 on the 56 day?
Because at the very start of the game they state it's summer on more than one occasion.
No way can it get to Dec.23 from even the last day of summer, in just 56 days.
[I'm just going over the script while I replay, to fix grammer and typos and continuity, etc.]

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
If you want NTR in this game, just remember that I and everyone else are fucking your girls too and there's nothing you can do to stop us.
In the last update i noticed that there was a variable called day93catNTR... Does anyone know what that was referring to? :unsure:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes