Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Dear Mr. AlterFalter,

We are writing in regards to your critique of the lifestyle of one of our esteemed members.

Ms. Williams, is one of our founders and one of the most active members of our community. Your, excuse me for the harsh word, Rant, about her lifestyle choices, along with those of her family and friends, is too serious to ignore by our board of trustees.

We need to say, in the most unequivocal way possible that we support and agree, without reservations, with the way she carries her life and her choices.

Therefore, it is with great displeasure that we had to read your nearly unhinged rant.

We ask that you refrain to continue in this provocative style, and, in the future, if at all possible, refrain from ANY commentary on any of our members lifestyle choices or decisions.

We are refunding the value of your All-Access Pass and would prefer it that you would never again utilize our services.

This is the result of the unanimous vote of our board of trustees, of which, I am, humbly, the Speaker.

Best Regards,

Hugh Cought-MeLyin, Esq.
(Speaker for the Guilford House of Grandmas)
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
so....has anyone played this without the incest? cause i want to know how bad or confusing some of the things would be

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
so....has anyone played this without the incest? cause i want to know how bad or confusing some of the things would be
I've never tried playing without the incest patch. but as far as I know, if you play without incest, then Nana will be kind of like a friend? and your aunts will be neighbors, something like that.

And how will game itself be, probably as usual, like friends and acquaintances without any hint of incest

Last edited:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I've never tried playing without the incest patch. but as far as I know, if you play without incest, then Nana will be kind of like a friend? and your aunts will be neighbors, something like that.
If I remember correctly what I saw the first time I played without the patch (because I thought it was included at first), I think Nana's is your mother's (Anna) friend and that she helped MC when is parents died because she was a "close friend of her".

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Aunts are neighbors. Liz is Kat's landlady. Missie Allison is your grandma friend. And here it gets a little more complicated.

If I remember correctly what I saw the first time I played without the patch (because I thought it was included at first), I think Nana's is your mother's (Anna) friend and that she helped MC when is parents died because she was a "close friend of her".
I don't remember any explanation of relationships at all. The only explanation at the beginning was about Nana's breasts, but in the end she didn't explain that anyway. Until the update few weeks back.

Reactions: txe320 and MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

And how will game itself be, probably as usual, like friends and acquaintances without any hint of incest
Aunts are neighbors. Liz is Kat's landlady. Missie Allison is your grandma friend. And here it gets a little more complicated.
Now I feel strange, what if I played without patch :confused: :ROFLMAO:

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
it'd probably make me drop the game if there was no incest not that i don't have games with no incest maybe a cousin, but that's not incest to a point.

Reactions: MalLiz

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

I don't remember any explanation of relationships at all. The only explanation at the beginning was about Nana's breasts, but in the end she didn't explain that anyway. Until the update few weeks back.
Thanks for that. It was a long time ago and I wasn't sure.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Thanks for that. It was a long time ago and I wasn't sure.
I'm not sure about anything, so maybe I'm bullshitting. My broken head doesn't know what I had for dinner last night, let alone what I read in a foreign language more than a year ago. In addition, there were asses and breasts, it's hard for me to concentrate on the letters in these situations.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I'm not sure about anything, so maybe I'm bullshitting. My broken head doesn't know what I had for dinner last night, let alone what I read in a foreign language more than a year ago. In addition, there were asses and breasts, it's hard for me to concentrate on the letters in these situations.

............ Good point.

I mean....... it's the same for me so...

raw.gif

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes