UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Age doesn't matter to me and normally i would be all for a big titty/booty ebony goddess. But Mabel just does nothing for me.

Although i remember a big discussion in the Holiday island thread about how its very hard to work with ebony models. Which may be why i tend to not enjoy them.
They aren’t too hard to work with, just requires a bit more work and less copy and paste.

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
I just go with every possible LI, even if I like some more than others. The MC's destiny is clearly to be the manwhore of his town/country/possibly world, and who am I to stand in the way of destiny?
This right here, that's what I'm talking about. That's exactly why I went along with all the girls, even with that kind of shitty French cuck thing featuring whatsherface.

-Mal

Last edited:
May 5, 2022
I know a bunch of people want Kayla and other Love interests from the prequel, I wouldn't mind that but I want more info on just what happened in the very short time between the end of the prequel and the MC meeting the lady he was steady with whose name escapes me.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I know a bunch of people want Kayla and other Love interests from the prequel, I wouldn't mind that but I want more info on just what happened in the very short time between the end of the prequel and the MC meeting the lady he was steady with whose name escapes me.
So, basically, you want the "Sequel to the Prequel"... did I read you right?

The lady he was steady with is Tanya, the mother of MC's first child, Anne (named after MC's mother), they live in the "basement" of Grandma's House. Tanya, is also pregnant again.

BTW, the "Prequel" was merely a test of how much longer it would take to make an update with Animations. The test concluded that it would take 6 weeks instead of the normal 2.

Peace :)

DinoLaze

Jan 6, 2020

The lady he was steady with is Tanya, the mother of MC's first child, Anne (named after MC's mother), they live in the "basement" of Grandma's House. Tanya, is also pregnant again.

BTW, the "Prequel" was merely a test of how much longer it would take to make an update with Animations. The test concluded that it would take 6 weeks instead of the normal 2.

Well, in that case, i'd like a "sequel to the prequel" without the animations :) :p
Never been a fan of animations anyway because they disturb the norm of a visual novel in my opinion, harder for my PC to "press ctrl to skip"

May 5, 2022

I'd like information to fix the inconsistencies introduced by College Days and the timeline of the MC being with Tanya, among other things.

EDIT: if I'm wrong I'm wrong, but I will replay the beginning of the game and College Days to recheck.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'd like information to fix the inconsistencies introduced by College Days and the timeline of the MC being with Tanya, among other things.

EDIT: if I'm wrong I'm wrong, but I will replay the beginning of the game and College Days to recheck.
I understand completely.

For several reasons, I would also like for a non-animated continuation of College Days. 2 of those reasons are hanging from Kayla's chest. Abby carries a bunch of other reasons... and so on. But, as you pointed out, it is the slightly unmatched timelines that tickle us.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019

i still say and hope kayla had his first kid making liz having his second kid or third given how tanya is supposedly alive.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

Boolbasaur

Mar 17, 2018
How tf does the install for this game work?

I played all of Part 1 and then saved when it told me to save

Went to play Part 2 and it won't load the save?

If I start a new save in Part 2 it starts complaining about missing image files?

What a mess

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
How tf does the install for this game work?

I played all of Part 1 and then saved when it told me to save

Went to play Part 2 and it won't load the save?

If I start a new save in Part 2 it starts complaining about missing image files?

What a mess
I wrote a How-To for that...

Here: https://f95zone.to/threads/grandmas-house-v0-41-moonbox.94140/post-12090499

But, you installed Part 2 on the same directory as Part 1. They need to be on separate folders, each part one folder.

Reactions: SpatulaPie

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
Hmmm now that I'm thinking about it. :unsure:

The opportunity for certain characters doing threesomes or hell even foursomes is a wonderful thing is it not guys?:devilish:
I could see Amy breaking and giving into the god of thunder (it's called Zeus for me) pretty soon. After her falling for mc alison has got to feel like, should I join in to? even more then before. Mabel hinted at talking about how she feels so I'm hoping she along with mama Jamila might help her along with having a threesome with mc and Alison watches. (making her want it even more)

Hell you could also do a Ophelia along with Mabel and Alison AKA a grandma foursome later on which would be awesome. I KNOW THAT AMY AND LIZ THREESOME WILL HAPEEN....PLS. :cry::sneaky: (Also mama Jamila and Alison have got to have a threesome to).

I'm phasing into the ground on some vclip shit on my hands n knees hoping for the grandma deluxe foursome, plus the 2 sister aunts threesome, and the Alison and mama Jamila threesome. o_O whole lotta threesomes and foursomes in this post huh.

Amy, Alison, and Liz have got to have a foursome scene to ain't no way that doesn't happen. NAH FUCK IT add mama Jamila with them to make it a family 5 some.

Edit : see what I mean by the opportunitys?

Last edited:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Hmmm now that I'm thinking about it. :unsure:

The opportunity for certain characters doing threesomes or hell even foursomes is a wonderful thing is it not guys?:devilish:
I could see Amy breaking and giving into the god of thunder (it's called Zeus for me) pretty soon. After her falling for mc alison has got to feel like, should I join in to? even more then before. Mabel hinted at talking about how she feels so I'm hoping she along with mama Jamila might help her along with having a threesome with mc and Alison watches. (making her want it even more)

Hell you could also do a Ophelia along with Mabel and Alison AKA a grandma foursome later on which would be awesome. I KNOW THAT AMY AND LIZ THREESOME WILL HAPEEN....PLS. :cry::sneaky: (Also mama Jamila and Alison have got to have a threesome to).

I'm phasing into the ground on some vclip shit on my hands n knees hoping for the grandma deluxe foursome, plus the 2 sister aunts threesome, and the Alison and mama Jamila threesome. o_O whole lotta threesomes and foursomes in this post huh.

Amy, Alison, and Liz have got to have a foursome scene to ain't no way that doesn't happen. NAH FUCK IT add mama Jamila with them to make it a family 5 some.

Edit : see what I mean by the opportunitys?
And why in all that family talk, you don't even include our Kitty Cat?

So mean, she needs her milk every day! :ROFLMAO:

jay72412

Oct 13, 2021
can someone help i think i missed something because ive not met the twins but when i start from part 4 with new save it starts with them

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes