Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The only way I can think of missing the twins is if you turned down Fiona, and if you turned her down you deserve whatever happens to you
wait when did i have a option for her i already thought it was strange i didnt hve scenes with her yet
Quite a few people missed the first Fiona choice. If I remember right it was between something super pervy and something along the lines of "she looks nice." That one choice will gate out her and her family for the rest of the game. If you thought you were playing a decent and respectable human being and not our absolutely beloved deviant of an MC then it's not hard to miss her.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
MC loves redheads even his college roommate was aredhead. One thing that confuses me how is it he didn't know cat was a redhead.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
At the age of 25, my hair began to appear gray lol, and here you are discussing about baldness:ROFLMAO: perhaps this is an inheritance from my father; he began to have gray hair at the age of 19 :Kappa:

Reactions: MakkAnzy

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
At the age of 25, my hair began to appear gray lol, and here you are discussing about baldness:ROFLMAO: perhaps this is an inheritance from my father; he began to have gray hair at the age of 19 :Kappa:
Male Pattern baldness usually comes from the mothers side of the family. My dad died at age 66 with a full head of black hair. It wasn't till 2018 that I ever saw a photo of my grandfather on my mothers side and our hairlines were an exact match.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
At 26, I only became bald on the top of my head, the sides continued to grow normally. Does anyone understand how I felt as a 26-year old Man starting to get Bald? :HideThePain::HideThePain:
At least I already had my Girlfriend then.:HideThePain::HideThePain:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
At 26, I only became bald on the top of my head, the sides continued to grow normally. Does anyone understand how I felt as a 26-year old Man starting to get Bald? :HideThePain::HideThePain:
At least I already had my Girlfriend then.:HideThePain::HideThePain:
Those that go bald in the front are lovers, those that go bald in the back are thinkers. Those that go bald all over just think they are a lover.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes