HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
the thing is english is my not my first language and when i started the game i wasnt fluent so mmmmm ginger looked like i wasnt intrested
Don't worry about it, I'm QC'ing the damn thing and even I chose wrong there the first time......

Hi guys, so far I've played to the end of part 2 and I'm not sure I'll play the rest, I'm just not engaging with the story, so far it's just too easy... I crave more challenge, more drama/tension and more illusion of choice to draw me in + the size is daunting (I'd have to juggle/delete stuff to download the remaining two parts)

But I have to say I'm really impressed with the sheer volume of content in each of these parts and the fact that the Milf's & Gilf's actually look age appropriate (I'm so tired of games presenting matriarchal characters that look barely out of their teens). I particularly love Minnie, IMO she's the perfect little short stack (I've never seen that model before either), I do like other girls in this ensemble but she is heads and shoulders above them (no pun intended) and there are story elements I was enjoying but as I said at the start the size is daunting. Can anyone (without too many spoilers) give me a sense of how much Minnie content in is the next two parts, how much Dom content? (MC Dom) and if more "drama"develops.
What story?

If it makes any of you bald mofos feel better I've got a full head of shoulder length hair. And my mom's dad, rip, when he passed of cancer after all his chemo still had a full head of hair.

I do have ridiculously grey temples and have since I was about 20.
fabio.jpg

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I am going to have to start a new game, I am dreading Ophelia getting pregnant. That kid is coming out with a bald spot and a mortgage.
Since Ophelia is a VERY wealthy woman, my only worry is that he's going to have numbers in it's name, if it's a boy, or be named something stupid if it's a girl. If they'd let MC's sister name them, maybe... but... I have little hope.

Peace :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes