Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Will I have to download all 4 parts separately? Cuz damn thats like 20+ GB
Play Part 1 until the "SAVE NOW" Screen save at that Screen then Download Part 2 and put it in a different Folder then Part 1 and continue playing from where you left off. The same thing has to be done for Part 3 and Part 4.
If you want it more thoroughly look at FatGiant's How-To.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Will I have to download all 4 parts separately? Cuz damn thats like 20+ GB
Yes. But not 20 gb YET. It's about 16 gb right now.

If you go for playtime/gb is one of the best ratios in this site. In total is more than 48 hours worth of playtime. Each of the 57 updates is about 1 hour of playtime. Even if you cut that in half by fast clicking (not recommended) it is still a LOT of content.

So, take it easy. Play part by part... If you need help, follow the How-To in my signature.

Peace :)

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Am I missing something, why are so many of you being weird and harsh over any child Ophelia will have?
I've only seen the two people on this page talking about such a topic, feel like I'm missing something too. Unless this is a recurring topic that I might of missed.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think, if and when I ever replay this game, I think I'll drop Tanya. She's a great character and all, gorgeous and lovely, but her relationship to the game just gets really annoying.

She's is someone who should be a very important character, but she's a ghost haunting the narrative. She's the dirty little secret, literally hidden in the basement.

None of the cast outside of the core family and Priya know about her and the baby. This is insane, MC isn't keeping any of his relationships, other than the one with Veena, a secret. And no MC isn't going around advertising his relationships, but Tanya and and baby Anne might as well not exist.

Like, take Sophia for example, we haven't seen or heard from her since she found out she's our sister. Annoying enough on its own, but what's relevant here is that, Sophia is our child's Aunt. And will be the aunt of all of Anne's younger siblings. But there's been no introduction of Sophia to Tanya and Anne, or even an expressed thought of one. Because they don't really exist. Not really.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've only seen the two people on this page talking about such a topic, feel like I'm missing something too. Unless this is a recurring topic that I might of missed.
I counted three, but yea, not a huge amount of people, but the fact there's anyone doing it just seems weird to me.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I counted three, but yea, not a huge amount of people, but the fact there's anyone doing it just seems weird to me.
I feel like they're just saying this because she's old? Not really a good joke though, didn't particularly find it funny. The only other explanation I can think of is because she already has one 'defective' child. That's probably got more to do with the father though, or lack thereof. Ophelia is a sweet and sophisticated woman, and looks very good despite her age too.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Am I missing something, why are so many of you being weird and harsh over any child Ophelia will have?
Couldn't add these quotes to my original post, so this will have to do. I realize now, one of these might not be as bad as I initially read it, but oh well

I am going to have to start a new game, I am dreading Ophelia getting pregnant. That kid is coming out with a bald spot and a mortgage.
More than likely a preemptive ulcer and stock in every company that makes antacids and Pepto Bismol equivalents.
Since Ophelia is a VERY wealthy woman, my only worry is that he's going to have numbers in it's name, if it's a boy, or be named something stupid if it's a girl. If they'd let MC's sister name them, maybe... but... I have little hope.

Peace :(

May 5, 2022
My comment was more about the fact that any kids of Ophelia would have Piggy as a sister. With how that woman acts, the kid would develop ulcers rather quickly upon exposure to her.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

dpx79

Mar 26, 2024
Whatever happened to shawna the girl from the intro?. Also agree that abby and kay from college days should appear in the story as main interests and i'm still hoping it will happen. Also would love to see what happened after brandi sold the car. Will the husband come after you for what happened with his wife and taking his car.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Whatever happened to shawna the girl from the intro?. Also agree that abby and kay from college days should appear in the story as main interests and i'm still hoping it will happen. Also would love to see what happened after brandi sold the car. Will the husband come after you for what happened with his wife and taking his car.
Like it was said many times, Shawna will return for one last scene eventually.

She was just an introduction to have an early sex scene.

Also, pretty sure they won't appear but we can always hope.

For Brandi, I'm pretty sure she divorced him. Not sure if he's alone and crying or maybe trying to go to "the sheep Motel". :BootyTime:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
For Brandi, we need to ask Jamila to ask her about it. They work together.

Shawna, she really made an impression, uh? Abby and Kay, let's hope MoonBox sees the light...

I don't know if you guys ever considered that, after we do the nasty with Allison, there's a LOT of game to play, MB will have to fill it with something... so keep giving him "good" ideas.

Peace :p

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes