FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Glad Nana and Amy still control their lust and not easy fall to mc monster dick and his charming. Please dont bother both of them, mc can fucked anyone in his sight but dont do this to his own grandma/aunt. Thx to the dev
I'm sorry. I am. I am very sorry to have to do this:

1- Amy and Nana are part of the Unavoidable 7. This means that they are part of the story that you have no option to say "No" to. It WILL happen.
2- There's no MC doing in this. It's all the Dev. You (the MC) have no control over it.
3- You better find a way to feel OK with this, because it is coming... fast.

Peace :(

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Kind of sucks. She can choose to avoid us. But we can't avoid her. Not that I want to. But we should be allowed to play the same game as her later when she decides she wants us. :LOL:
true but her time is cumming i mean coming and soon around christmas or thanksgiving, then come newyears nana then the game ends

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
You know it is kinda sad that soon after Alison finally gets intimate scenes the damn game will be coming to a end soon after. Makes me feel bad for her character since it won't be anywhere close to....forgot her name tf? the MC'S blonde aunt and her daughter. I really hope they can at least extend the story out a bit more, so Alison can at least get more scenes and not feel like a fucking dark souls final boss fight aka game is basically over.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You know it is kinda sad that soon after Alison finally gets intimate scenes the damn game will be coming to a end soon after. Makes me feel bad for her character since it won't be anywhere close to....forgot her name tf? the MC'S blonde aunt and her daughter. I really hope they can at least extend the story out a bit more, so Alison can at least get more scenes and not feel like a fucking dark souls final boss fight aka game is basically over.
Why would you assume that? MB has said several times that Nana's first sex scene will be about the halfway mark so there will be lots of time for several scenes with her.....

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 944, in script
style slider_label is pref_label
File "game/screens.rpy", line 944, in script
style slider_label is pref_label
Exception: Possible infinite loop.
How do I fix this error on mac?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
No.

What is sad is to see someone come here and drop misinformation.

1- Sex with Allison will mark the halfway point of the game.
2- At version 57, we are on the day 112.
3- Without time jumps, this would mean we will have content for (at least) 112 more days.

So, pick up your box of "Alternate Facts" and go away.

GH_get_out.gif

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
Why would you assume that? MB has said several times that Nana's first sex scene will be about the halfway mark so there will be lots of time for several scenes with her.....
AHHH my bad then. I should have stated that I read something from a post that made me think that after Alison's scene, the game will be coming to a close soon after... NOT be at the half way point. :whistle:

ALSO I replayed through the parts again, and am I the only one that forgot about elaine? the singer lady? I was like who tf is this character?

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
No.

What is sad is to see someone come here and drop misinformation.

1- Sex with Allison will mark the halfway point of the game.
2- At version 57, we are on the day 112.
3- Without time jumps, this would mean we will have content for (at least) 112 more days.

So, pick up your box of "Alternate Facts" and go away.

View attachment 3804184
At least hear...in this case read? a brothers response before making me seem like the misinformation villain damn man. :cry:

I was basically the dude that got misinformed so I was like wait fr? Then again like I said in my above response I should have added the :geek: actually I hea....read this so and so, so is it true? I hope not.

EDIT: I hope I don't seem to be coming off as an asshole with this....if so eh fuck it, we all on here for.....the same devious :devilish: reasons at the end of the day.

Reactions: FatGiant

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
Glad Nana and Amy still control their lust and not easy fall to mc monster dick and his charming. Please dont bother both of them, mc can fucked anyone in his sight but dont do this to his own grandma/aunt. Thx to the dev
My dick if it could talk, would hit you with a Samuel jackson response, and then proceed to slap you across that fucking air line runway forehead you got.

EDIT: MAN I FORGOT HOW TO DO THE IMAGE SHIT.... MF!!! I'LL BE BACK WITH THE IMAGE. images.jpg FUCKING GOT IT.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
AHHH my bad then. I should have stated that I read something from a post that made me think that after Alison's scene, the game will be coming to a close soon after... NOT be at the half way point. :whistle:

ALSO I replayed through the parts again, and am I the only one that forgot about elaine? the singer lady? I was like who tf is this character?
MB decided to remove her because he didn't end up liking her character.

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
MB decided to remove her because he didn't end up liking her character.
Really? I did think her character could have been executed way better than how it was done in part 1.

What did he not like about her character though? the way she acted or just the looks, or was it like how I thought? she didn't feel right on how her character introduction felt?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes