txe320

Dec 4, 2023
For Brandi, we need to ask Jamila to ask her about it. They work together.

Shawna, she really made an impression, uh? Abby and Kay, let's hope MoonBox sees the light...

I don't know if you guys ever considered that, after we do the nasty with Allison, there's a LOT of game to play, MB will have to fill it with something... so keep giving him "good" ideas.

Peace :p
Pretty sure MoonBox will have no problem to fill all of them tho.:sneaky:

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
Am I missing something, why are so many of you being weird and harsh over any child Ophelia will have?
acyually that looks like gilf-shaming... shame on you!))) Ophelia is definitely sweet and beautiful notwithstanding her age and her child should be nice. look at the piglet)

swilkes022

Jul 4, 2024
I just finished part 3, but when I started v0.57, when I try to load on the last saved scene, it goes to an error screen (" An exception has occurred..."). Is there something I need to do to get it to work properly? The same error screen appears when I try to click on the "relationships" screen faces as well.

Last edited:

swilkes022

Jul 4, 2024
I just finished part 3, but when I started v0.57, when I try to load on the last saved scene, it goes to an error screen (" An exception has occurred..."). Is there something I need to do to get it to work properly? The same error screen appears when I try to click on the "relationships" screen faces as well.
So I managed to get Part 4 started by using the continue feature. However, it starts with the MC with the twins, two characters I've never seen before. When Part 3 ended, he was with Nana, Liz, and Cat. I assume the reason for the error (of which this game has a lot of) is because the Save location was wrong. I also noticed only page 4 of the Gallery worked for part 3.

I have to ask again, did I do something wrong in setting up the new parts? I looked back in the thread, but couldn't find any mention of this problem. I'm playing on the PC, in case that's part of the reason for this.

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
Quick question what version does par 3 end with? .53? I am clearing out my computer and need to figure out which ones not to delete.

swilkes022

Jul 4, 2024
I think so. It looks like I figured out my problem. I had originally gotten Part 3 from a different site, and just realized it was version .47, not .53. Guess that answers all of my questions. Gonna' have to start Part 3 all over again.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Glad Nana and Amy still control their lust and not easy fall to mc monster dick and his charming. Please dont bother both of them, mc can fucked anyone in his sight but dont do this to his own grandma/aunt. Thx to the dev

• Sad
Reactions: MalLiz
May 5, 2022
You have something against Liz, why is one aunt ok, but not the other?

As for Nana, the disclaimer on the first page should make it clear that what you want isn't exactly possible.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes