MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I think you need help man... like serious help...
Everytime someone doesn't agree with you he's either a troll or entitled..thing is apparently you have no idea what those words mean.. I'm thinking you heard them being used at one point and you were "amagad such a cool insult!!! I needz to uze it!"...
MoonBox
I'm too lazy to search around discord/thread
can you please comment on the sister status?
Am I wrong ?Am I remembering wrong?it's possible she's alive?or I'm not , and she's dead ?
Both "sister situations" are possible...end of story

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I'll say this. If I'm right(wink). MoonBox Will become a legend around here to folks(like he ain't already). If I'm wrong, I'll admit I'm wrong, unlike vast majority of folks around here. Cuz unlike most, I take the time to read/talk/search.

Though I believe I'm right, based off of talks, info, & simple fact it would boost Moon up when that happens.

Last edited:

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
When I played v.5 I could have swore you met up with Tanya towards the end of that update but in v.6 you haven't met up with her unless I messed up with the walkthrough lol

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
When I played v.5 I could have swore you met up with Tanya towards the end of that update but in v.6 you haven't met up with her unless I messed up with the walkthrough lol
We didn't meet up with her but there was a scene with some photos of her were we get to decide if we knocked her up or not. So we've had some shots with her in them but not in the present.

Reactions: DragonMatt

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
[EDIT:]
Never mind, Seem to have jumped the gun quite badly here

Please excuse my stupidity :b

[/EDIT]
I'm possibly pulling something from deep within my ass here... But has this scene been retconned???

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am I tripping balls or something here???

[For context to give ya'll a sort of time-frame for how long ago it was since I last played this, I skipped all of last update, and only decided to pick it up again today... Also I have the memory of a gold-fish... Possibly worse :shrug: ]

Last edited:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Your Ex from College. Who may or may not be Pregnant depending on your choices.
There's no non pregnancy route for Tanya. She either comes back pregnant or moves to Italy, takes a vow of celibacy and becomes a nun.

[EDIT:]
Never mind, Seem to have jumped the gun quite badly here

Please excuse my stupidity :b

[/EDIT]
I'm possibly pulling something from deep within my ass here... But has this scene been retconned???

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am I tripping balls or something here???

[For context to give ya'll a sort of time-frame for how long ago it was since I last played this, I skipped all of last update, and only decided to pick it up again today... Also I have the memory of a gold-fish... Possibly worse :shrug: ]
That's always been like that. Might have fixed a typo or something if it stopped here during skip mode.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes