JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Apr 21, 2020
The transitions and poses are grade A. Goes without saying the devs nailed the realistic milf thiccness. Legendary work rate pushing these updates out too. Can't WAIT for more Jamilla and the Indian lady too .Hoping one of them has a hairy pussy (Or maybe an option to turn it on or off for the people who dont like). Dunno if a fundamentalist Muslim woman whose not getting any action would care to shave(Yeah I know religion has nothing to do with how you clean up down there sue me!). Fingers crossed!

Bravo you did it boys.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The transitions and poses are grade A. Goes without saying the devs nailed the realistic milf thiccness. Legendary work rate pushing these updates out too. Can't WAIT for more Jamilla and the Indian lady too .Hoping one of them has a hairy pussy (Or maybe an option to turn it on or off for the people who dont like). Dunno if a fundamentalist Muslim woman whose not getting any action would care to shave(Yeah I know religion has nothing to do with how you clean up down there sue me!). Fingers crossed!

Bravo you did it boys.
So far I think all the ladies tend to be completely shaved, that or I’m misremembering since it’s been a minute since I last played. That said, I love women with public hair, whether it’s a neatly trimmed landing strip or a well groomed bush, or anything/everything in between… as long as it’s not an out of control jungle down there, I think women look sexier with some pubes.

Im ok with variety, otherwise things tend to get boring, so I’m cool with some of the more petite girls being completely shaved, but I also think the milfs and gilfs probably should have some kind of bush/pube action goin on imho.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Hoping one of them has a hairy pussy (Or maybe an option to turn it on or off for the people who dont like).
I love women with public hair, whether it’s a neatly trimmed landing strip or a well groomed bush, or anything/everything in between… as long as it’s not an out of control jungle down there, I think women look sexier with some pubes.
Although I prefer shaved or thinly trimmed pubic hair I would always vote for variety.
But, as I read several times around here, pubic hair is a pain to render properly. I guess Daz is being my friend for the time being... :p

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes