Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Tell that to all my alcoholic Muslim friends. :LOL:
On a serious note...
That's really not that rare, have you ever been to a Turkish wedding?
It's really not a joke, they drinking UNDER the table because Allah can't see it.

But just like in almost all other faiths, there are also plenty of Muslims who do not practice their religion.

I'm a Christian, but I don't go to church, I don't pray, I don't believe in God, I'm only Christian on paper

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Man that was a nice wholesome update, especially the family time we got. I'm just curious any chance we are going to meet the Elaine's Amazon of an instructor any time soon?

While I like giant muscle women I'm not into femdom, so I keep hoping Sandra has a sister, mother or grandmother that isn't interested in being a domme but still has the same body type and build.

swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
MoonBox Didn't you hint in the start the grandmother got new fake tits? it would be hot if you finally got the mc and her to talk about it and make her let him touch them.

uamkt did you download compressed update + compressed 0.6? if not that's what you should do

Reactions: MoonBox

Nirvana96

Oct 20, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MoonBox Any chance the name of my dick had something to do with this? :ROFLMAO:
Loved this! At first I thought this was a variable with the dick name till I read further.
Another awesome update. Cheers! :love:
Finally got around to play the update as last week was kinda busy. Had completely forgotten the part about naming the dick. Literally made me laugh out loud! :ROFLMAO: Cat's reaction was the cherry on top! :love:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Man that was a nice wholesome update, especially the family time we got. I'm just curious any chance we are going to meet the Elaine's Amazon of an instructor any time soon?

While I like giant muscle women I'm not into femdom, so I keep hoping Sandra has a sister, mother or grandmother that isn't interested in being a domme but still has the same body type and build.
Yeah you'll meet her eventually. Jasmine, you might have seen her if you're on the discord.
Similar body type to Sandra but she's half Egyptian half Nigerian. And she's not a dom she's a sub

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
MoonBox Any chance the name of my dick had something to do with this? :ROFLMAO:
Loved this! At first I thought this was a variable with the dick name till I read further.
Another awesome update. Cheers! :love:
The Impregnator was actually what Grandma's House was originally supposed to be. A Terminator parody where you get sent to the past to impregnate a bunch of women to save the world. :ROFLMAO:

Nirvana96

Oct 20, 2020
The Impregnator was actually what Grandma's House was originally supposed to be. A Terminator parody where you get sent to the past to impregnate a bunch of women to save the world. :ROFLMAO:
Wow! Great tidbit! That one sounds interesting too. Maybe once this game is done :sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Hello my name is carlos,and I am 23 years old, but I don't have the support of my parents, my only source of income today is my patreon and the help of some friends, Unfortunately the financial situation is not improving, I have done everything, but if the situation continues like this I will not be able to continue to make my designs, so please help me, sign my patreon, or simply leave a like and share the post please, I am desperate!
This is my patreon :
Sorry to hear that. Though this is a weird place to advertise that. You might be better of in the "Show off your art" threads.
Consider making some public posts on your patreon. Most people won't pay without knowing what they're getting.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hey moonbox, grats on another release!

I have a question, it's not important or anything - my mind is blown a bit how you managed to save so much space on this release.

0.06 was 7.4gb and 0.07 is ~3gb. That's some pretty nutty savings, how did you do it?
Was it like lossless PNGs down to webps or something? If it's a trade secret feel free to say so, I'm just curious really.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes