MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Hey moonbox, grats on another release!

I have a question, it's not important or anything - my mind is blown a bit how you managed to save so much space on this release.

0.06 was 7.4gb and 0.07 is ~3gb. That's some pretty nutty savings, how did you do it?
Was it like lossless PNGs down to webps or something? If it's a trade secret feel free to say so, I'm just curious really.
Thanks bro, appreciate it.

I did loseless conversion from PNG to WEBP then WEBP to WEBP at 99%. Using XConvert

Edit: Forgot to mention the previous releases were already WEBP. So the smaller size is just from the 99% compressions. The game is something like 28GB in PNG form.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I tried 90% but there was a noticeable difference. I have a 32" monitor though, that might be why.
I'm gonna wait for feedback before taking any other steps.
Those android trash cans won't notice any drop in quality on their phones. :LOL:

On a 15" screen (laptop) the difference is barely noticeable. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Is there a reason to redownload 0.07 if I downloaded it before? I noticed Opening post was changing and game jumped to the newest on "latest updates". Or it should work just fine with old one?

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
I don't know if anyone else caught this but Priya is very clearly giving fertility-enhancing, horny-making, butt-embiggening medications to all of her patients, which includes most of the town's women. Nana is her special test subject for an experimental breast-embiggening compound. (And if that's not the way the story is actually going to go then it's at least the way it should.)

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Ok I got to the part where mc and Cat are sleeping in the basement and it asked if I want to enable "sleep sex" and I clicked yes but nothing happens.So went back and click no and I get the same thing as if I click yes.What's the difference?

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Ok I got to the part where mc and Cat are sleeping in the basement and it asked if I want to enable "sleep sex" and I clicked yes but nothing happens.So went back and click no and I get the same thing as if I click yes.What's the difference?
Haven't played 0.7 yet so a scene may have been implemented this update, but as of 0.6 I don't believe there were any such scenes so I suppose that was a question for future releases :)

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
dang i cant remeber who tanya is in todays update, was he the mc's gf at the start that broke up or something?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Haven't played 0.7 yet so a scene may have been implemented this update, but as of 0.6 I don't believe there were any such scenes so I suppose that was a question for future releases :)
There's a minor one in v0.05 Lily starts her blowjob while MC is asleep if sleep sex is enabled, otherwise she waits for you to wake up

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes