Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We will make do .. this game be worth searching high and low this thread for it:
1- Get the 0.07 full, pour some sweet 0.08 update on and then game on!
compressed update patch v0.07 (130Mb) win Pixeldrain
1,211.XXXI

compressed v0.07 full (814Mb) win Pixeldrain
Update Patch v0.07 to v0.08 Fix crunched

compressed version?
All the compressors went on strike because no one reads their posts.
Am I blind or are the compressed links missing here? It only has compressed version of update patch.
you are not blind

Reactions: MoonBox and int13

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well i think there is some other better way to solve this problem...more pleasant way :rolleyes:
Yeah probably, I am just fed up with it, if it is that big a deal then go play another game, I mean shit there is what 20 girls you can possibly fuck in this game, just accept shit or move on FFS.

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
Yeah probably, I am just fed up with it, if it is that big a deal then go play another game, I mean shit there is what 20 girls you can possibly fuck in this game, just accept shit or move on FFS.
Lol the game is about fucking your grandma so who gives a shit about content those 20 other girls are in, their not why I downloaded the game Grandma is. So people rightfully want to know " hi is the reason I want play this game in it yet?"

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
fucked up my save man, the patch got released later, missed out on Priya's scene.. MoonBox any fix ?
Doesn't break anything for the future, it'll just show you the Non-Priya route scene instead of the Priya one.
You can install the fix and just go through the scene to see it. Her route will continue properly whether you see the scene or not.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Supersperm, nice. But why is Aiko not pregnant, she should be, and Lily too. :unsure: And i hope i can avoid Nana a bit more, i like to have a choice not to be too close with her

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Supersperm, nice. But why is Aiko not pregnant, she should be, and Lily too. :unsure: And i hope i can avoid Nana a bit more, i like to have a choice not to be too close with her
Aiko mentioned it was a safe day for her and Lily said she would take a plan B.
You can't avoid Nana at all and you'll never be able to.

• Sad
Reactions: Pinsel and CircaAD

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
rteally good update..a bit hungry that it nded in th emiddle of the 2 cutie sleepover..can't wait the next update.thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes