JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
That scene is optional. There isn't an alternate though.

He was talking about Molly's eyes :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Should have said I would prefer an alternative then cause I wasn’t going to pass up a scene with her even it wasn’t my fave type of content, :LOL:

But he almost never thinks about Molly, how could I have known that!!?? :ROFLMAO::sneaky:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yanno you're getting old when you can't remember chit! " Sandra's mommy-dom ", who is Sandra? I don't recall.
Sandra is the amazon cop.

Should have said I would prefer an alternative then cause I wasn’t going to pass up a scene with her even it wasn’t my fave type of content, :LOL:

But he almost never thinks about Molly, how could I have known that!!?? :ROFLMAO::sneaky:
Good thing you didn't refuse, she would have been very disappointed.
You know how hard it is to find a zucchini that big?

Thanks, added to OP

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
So when you update the game only, do you have to reinstall the incest patch or is it already there from the last version you just updated?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Fixed and re-uploaded the taboo patch and the android version. Working on the rest now

So when you update the game only, do you have to reinstall the incest patch or is it already there from the last version you just updated?
You always need to install the latest Ipatch over the rest.

did this version reduce the game size? cause I deleted the old one and it was like 8gb and this one isnt even 4gb
Started compressing the images with V0.07

Reactions: randomguy6516265165
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes