Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Nope, I fucked up. Thanks for catching that.
Weird thing is, I saw that scene during testing.

Copy it to Grandma'sHouse/game and replace the script file there

Hotfix added to OP and here.
why does this just open code in a new tab instead of downloading?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
That's what browsers do if they know how to display something. Right click the link and use the 'Save Link As...' option (FireFox) or whatever your browser has for that. You should be able to download it! :>)

Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
will the nun at the beggining have sexual content?
You think MC will pass on a chance to NTR god? :LOL:

MoonBox Nice update! will we have another preggo character in the near future?
Nah it's gonna be while for the next one.

Hey dev, here's an idea for a girl: make her be a member of the KKK or some other hate group and then have the MC turn her to the good side with his dick energy. DO IT
Annabelle is a massive bitch, that's about as close as you'll get to that.

Right click>Save as
And rename it to remove the numbers at the start, it should be called script.rpy

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Im curious we will be able to fuck someone's wife on their face? or wile they are in the same room and the dont notice it? btw MoonBox I hope that by the time that we get to fuck nana the MC should have fucked all the girls in a row otherwise he will break nana on the firts night and we will be very sad

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I'm sure there are people who dream about their grandma. I'm not one of them (especially since she'd be 102 years old, and has been dead for 20 years, but that aside, I never did).

Still gonna play the crap out of this for the other females.

• Haha
Reactions: Pinsel and MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Im curious we will be able to fuck someone's wife on their face? or wile they are in the same room and the dont notice it?
Natalia for the first one and Jada for the second. There are a few other married ones but their husbands aren't in game

I'm sure there are people who dream about their grandma. I'm not one of them (especially since she'd be 102 years old, and has been dead for 20 years, but that aside, I never did).

Still gonna play the crap out of this for the other females.
It's just a fantasy.
My grandma is 82, 400 pounds and bald. She's the last thing on my mind when I'm working on Grandma's House :ROFLMAO:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Im curious we will be able to fuck someone's wife on their face? or wile they are in the same room and the dont notice it?

Natalia for the first one and Jada for the second. There are a few other married ones but their husbands aren't in game
I'm slightly confused as in.
I really really hope you mean we fuck Natalia in front of her asshole Husband and not actually on his face.
for one thing that sounds suspiciously like it could be a threesome and thats not the type of threesome I like.
Or worst yet it's a rather tricky balancing act?.

Just Curious

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I really really hope you mean we fuck Natalia in front of her asshole Husband and not actually on his face.
for one thing that sounds suspiciously like it could be a threesome and thats not the type of threesome I like.

Just Curious
Have you played 'Midlife Crisis'? That's what he wants. Totally cucking our sister's hubby. Even forcing him to slurp out our cum. Then telling him that he'll never be able to touch her again.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018

Just Curious
I meant that we will fuck all this game wifes while their useless husbands watch and maybe and I really mean MAYBE if they are good cucks they can clean the mess up

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021

Just Curious
The other male models don't even have a penis, there will never be any MMF.

There will be an optional scene where Natalia squats over his face and squeezes out your creampie into his mouth but there won't be any contact, he'll be more like a public toilet than a chair.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
The other male models don't even have a penis, there will never be any MMF.

There will be an optional scene where Natalia squats over his face and squeezes out your creampie into his mouth but there won't be any contact, he'll be more like a public toilet than a chair.
man how the fuck are you the perfect dev? did you scape area 51 or smt like that?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes