uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah you might not like this answer :ROFLMAO:

Cat is cat petplay
Shizuka is puppy petplay
Annabelle is cow petplay

It's optional for all of them but for the third it's a big part of her route so you'll miss a lot if you avoid it.
The first two will be very kind and loving. There won't be anything like walking them outside naked and making them piss on a fire hydrant.

The third will be less kind and loving but still not cruel or abusive or something. That relationship in general won't have much romance.
Things like she'll be grazing in the backyard and you'll go out and brush her hair, scratch her behind the ear and milk her for your cereal

Edit: Forgot about the mayor. Not sure if I would even call that petplay though. She's gonna be a straight up animal.
Mila kinda gave me a puppy pet play feel with this update

• Love
Reactions: Glooskabe

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
what type of womans is this game missing? cause we have gilfs, milfs, teens and the twins and sophi (specially this one) gives loli vibes so whats next?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Actually, sex isn't that interesting like hot and spicy situations, like it was with bathroom.
TBH, sex is the most boring part in such type of games
I agree. Some VN's are mostly focused around the sex, but i'm not a fan of those.
I definitely prefer the ones that focus on story over lewd content, like Grandma's House.
Even though sex are usually expected (this is f95 after all), it can really be
anti-climatic if it feels rushed/forced. The journey is more important than the destination and all that :p

That being said, i AM really looking forward to a slice of Cat. And Shizuka. And Liz. And most of the others :LOL:
They're looking very edible and i'm getting peckish!

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
all these many ppl asking to fuck nana I want to ask for more I want nana pregnant I know I know but a man can dream well being honest I was to put a baby in all the girls ovens

Reactions: SonofPotheads

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
all these many ppl asking to fuck nana I want to ask for more I want nana pregnant I know I know but a man can dream well being honest I was to put a baby in all the girls ovens
You don't have to dream. Nana is an unrealistically fit woman for her age, one of her best friends and doctor is researching female infertility and her grandson has super sperm. MC's gonna get an auntie child.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes