Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Don't joke about this moonbox i think Molly's one of the most underrated in the game we get barely any time with her at least give her a little extra time in there and maybe a chance at her redeeming herself from being a scaredy cat by saving the mc or Nana from a house fire...... ooh ooh you can use this as a way to move the characters to a bigger house that Nana buys with the insurance money so all the lovely ladies have a room

Reactions: MoonBox and kcaldw

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
While everyone is into the Snuggles or Wanting to Caress Alice..

I'm just trying to Either Corrupt Maria and dive into her Garden of Eden(or Holy Guts) I just wanna see OOOH God OOOH God OOOH Father God lol

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
While everyone is into the Snuggles or Wanting to Caress Alice..

I'm just trying to Either Corrupt Maria and dive into her Garden of Eden(or Holy Guts) I just wanna see OOOH God OOOH God OOOH Father God lol
There no Sex with Nana, cuz in reality this just a huge big game about Snuggling Molly and taking her for walks & protecting her from bugs.

But MoonBox is such a big ol tease, only gives us snippets of that. He knows what folks want, is dragging this out for the long haul. -crosses arms-

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Do you have plans for molly also like bestiality?
Molly is set to star in a spin off as the world's first futa dog. She's going to get isekai'd into a world with only women and her girl sperm will be the only thing that can save the human errr... mostly human race from extinction. It's also going to be released in audio book form, narrated by Morgan Freeman.

May 3, 2022
So who would be the final boss, Nana or Mommy Jamila? Personally I wouldn't want Nana to be final boss I would like her to aid MC in his harem conquest especially with Jamila and Amy with tad bit of corruption & shit load of wholesomeness.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
So who would be the final boss, Nana or Mommy Jamila? Personally I wouldn't want Nana to be final boss I would like her to aid MC in his harem conquest especially with Jamila and Amy with tad bit of corruption & shit load of wholesomeness.
It's Nana....(Secretly it's Molly, where we end snuggling her on the couch and watching a show and drinking a cold brew).

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes