DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I'm one original folks on this thread, I've known that longer then most here(There a crew of us here). -rolls eyes- My response was to the guy screaming about something red. Man, there needs to be a IQ test to allow folks here, I swear.
not sure what you're on about? he just said red flag, you asked what ? I just said that the red flag maybe sex with nana part and replied to your message, nobody is screaming & throwing a fit, except you... keep your respective IQ remarks to yourself & roll your eyes harder, you might see a brain back there

Last edited:

Balu83

Jul 17, 2018
not sure what you're on about? he just said red flag, you asked what ? I just said that the red flag maybe sex with nana part and replied to your message, nobody is screaming & throwing a fit, except you... keep your respective IQ remarks to yourself & roll your eyes harder, you might see a brain back there
Mr Original Folks has deleted his comment:ROFLMAO:

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
it is the first time I play this game and I have to say that I like it, a lot of variety of women to choose from of all sizes.

Reactions: MoonBox

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
There is a great chance that this game is "this big" because it DOESN'T have animations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are very few games with noteworthy animations let alone good ones. At least of the ones I've played, most tend to have that 2-3 step thing going on and frankly I'd rather just get more images of the characters I wanna see and have the anims added in later in like a remaster. Especially if it keeps the updates flowing and the author from fizzling out/stalling production/themselves.

Don't get me wrong there are certainly some games with amazing anims, even cleverly made 2-3 step things but you make some excellent points.

HarryCanmore

Nov 3, 2021
Molly is set to star in a spin off as the world's first futa dog. She's going to get isekai'd into a world with only women and her girl sperm will be the only thing that can save the human errr... mostly human race from extinction. It's also going to be released in audio book form, narrated by Morgan Freeman.
Molly is set to star in a spin off as the world's first futa dog. She's going to get isekai'd into a world with only women and her girl sperm will be the only thing that can save the human errr... mostly human race from extinction. It's also going to be released in audio book form, narrated by Morgan Freeman.
I was just asking over curiosity a lot of games have it nowadays so i thought there must be a reason to have this dog in this game and the only reason I see is bestiality

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Well, he's actually done that multiple times. And when it comes to protecting cute Molly, I go full berserk...
Oh? Didn't know. On this very thread? Well...

But i gotta admit, i raised my brows as i read the question, it was a strange assumption by the theme of the game. But, yeah, people have asked all kind of strange questions all over the forum. ;)

Reactions: MoonBox and J.R.

HarryCanmore

Nov 3, 2021
Then you need to get some glasses, Molly is just there for the cuteness/humor factor.
Dude, not everything in a game must have sexual content.
Or if you see a car in a game you also implement this?
View attachment 1885796
Well, he's actually done that multiple times. And when it comes to protecting cute Molly, I go full berserk...
Ohk ohk got it he/she or whatever the fuck that thing is is there for cuteness. Just played "But I'm a bad guy's" New update and there I found some bestiality content out of no where which was really shocking so i was just asking it just to be clear and no be surprised by any beast content in this game "I don't enjoy it" I was just asking it so i won't be shocked if it appears out of no where in this game too.

Reactions: chefaking

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Ohk ohk got it he/she or whatever the fuck that thing is is there for cuteness. Just played "But I'm a bad guy's" New update and there I found some bestiality content out of no where which was really shocking so i was just asking it just to be clear and no be surprised by any beast content in this game "I don't enjoy it" I was just asking it so i won't be shocked if it appears out of no where in this game too.
Ah, ok. Missread your questions then. Thought you wanted that. Well, here I really don't think that will be added.

Reactions: chainedpanda
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes