creyden

Nov 9, 2020
Most definitely one of my favourite games. Really like the overall feel of the game. The kindness and positivity is fantastic. Nana is the best human being ever. Great characters in general, close family especially. I appreciate the variety of all the girls and kinks you have here. Been playing since 0.04 and it's been a great journey so far, I'm looking forward for more. Thanks Moonbox for this game and for being so interactive.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
hi. never try this one. the girls that become pregnant has preg development? or at least belly?

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I am playing the game and didn't know that.
I hate pregger plots.
So far, the game isn't focused on pregnant content. There is one girl that is showing, and one more that may have also been impregnated recently (story recently, not update recently).

All girls are skippable, including the two pregnant ones. I believe at least one of them the pregnancy can be skipped as well, but don't quote me on that.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
So far, the game isn't focused on pregnant content. There is one girl that is showing, and one more that may have also been impregnated recently (story recently, not update recently).

All girls are skippable, including the two pregnant ones. I believe at least one of them the pregnancy can be skipped as well, but don't quote me on that.
both have the option to cum outside

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I am playing the game and didn't know that.
I hate pregger plots.
I don't mind the occasional pregger....I do find pregnant women to be adorable but I don't have a fetish for that kind of content. this one the dev gives you the option to creampie or cum outside. You have the option

Reactions: MoonBox

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
are there any girls you can miss if you reject a route? like if you reject the fat chick do you not meet her hot sister?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
are there any girls you can miss if you reject a route? like if you reject the fat chick do you not meet her hot sister?
Yes. So far Pavina, Priya's sister, isn't available if you don't take Priya to Pavina's wedding. If you don't go to Pavina's wedding then you won't take dancing lessons, so your date with Nana won't be as good and you'll meet 3 girls later. I can't remember if Aaliyah is avoidable but if she is then I'm pretty sure her mom's path would require you to be on hers.
Either way, just reject nobody or I will definitely judge you, harshly. All the girls are perfect here.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
just reject nobody or I will definitely judge you, harshly. All the girls are perfect here.
I rejected buff cop lady. Femdom doesn't interest me. Unless there is more to the cop, she'll stay disabled.

The old flirty black friend of Nana, I originally ignored her too. I don't find her attractive, nor do I like her personality. I did go back through to re-enable her because the character pdf stated she had a daughter and I wanna see this daughter before I make a final verdict.

Also, the large woman in the clothing store. I also rejected her the first play-through. I dislike her design in just about every way and her personality seems boring. I only re-enabled her because I wanted to see how the shopping trip with the aunt played out with her enabled. Never bothered to disable her again.

Please judge me.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes