*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
Either way, just reject nobody or I will definitely judge you, harshly. All the girls are perfect here.
if, in the future, there is a way to help the fat chic lose weight, dom the femdom cop, and the old black lady gets a model rework to not look so saggy then ill go back and take their paths but right now those are some serious boner killers. im not against being nice to them but boning them is a no

edit: also the politician. maybe its the angle when she's introduced but she really isnt attractive how shes set up at the moment

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
if, in the future, there is a way to help the fat chic lose weight, dom the femdom cop, and the old black lady gets a model rework to not look so saggy then ill go back and take their paths but right now those are some serious boner killers. im not against being nice to them but boning them is a no
On that i can agree, just fucking for the sake of fucking is to desperate, imo. Pick your poison and have fun, but ofc it will close doors to others. I can live with that. ;)

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Sandra is the cop and you can dom her in her second scene. Though I think if you do that, it also closes her route.

Reactions: MoonBox

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Sandra is the cop and you can dom her in her second scene. Though I think if you do that, it also closes her route.
:( Sadly yes. It's thankfully pretty light femdom, I have faith we can get a kinky back and forth with her or she surrenders fully to the pp. If you let her dom her you are promised a bj next time. I think it's kind of a case she is always judged for her size/appearance and doesn't really trust you, but has needs and she softens up a bit if you want her to.

Jan 17, 2021
If you update your review of a game, does it flag it as "new" in any way when people are checking those? Just curious because I posted a review a long time ago, and wanted to update it with further thoughts.

Jan 17, 2021
Yes. So far Pavina, Priya's sister, isn't available if you don't take Priya to Pavina's wedding. If you don't go to Pavina's wedding then you won't take dancing lessons, so your date with Nana won't be as good and you'll meet 3 girls later. I can't remember if Aaliyah is avoidable but if she is then I'm pretty sure her mom's path would require you to be on hers.
Either way, just reject nobody or I will definitely judge you, harshly. All the girls are perfect here.
I just replayed the game on fast forward based on your comment that you blurred, about meeting some other ladies. I didn't see anyone different by avoiding the wedding. If it's the scene I think you're talking about, where you talk to the dance instructor in the hall, and she introduces the 2 girls that run off after the lesson, you meet those same girls in the dance lesson scenes as well. So yeah, I'm not sure what you mean? Because everything was the same, the only difference, is you got locked out from Pavina, if you don't go to the wedding.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
are there any girls you can miss if you reject a route? like if you reject the fat chick do you not meet her hot sister?
Jada is locked behind Aaliyah.
Veena is locked behind Priya.
Riona, Ellie and Ella are locked behind Fiona.
I think that's it.

Technically, Liz is locked behind Cat and Asami behind Shizuka but since they aren't avoidable, it doesn't change anything.

If you update your review of a game, does it flag it as "new" in any way when people are checking those? Just curious because I posted a review a long time ago, and wanted to update it with further thoughts.
I don't think so. People usually add a line to the top like "Edit: Review updated for version X."
Though I guess you can delete it and repost it if you want it at the top.

I just replayed the game on fast forward based on your comment that you blurred, about meeting some other ladies. I didn't see anyone different by avoiding the wedding. If it's the scene I think you're talking about, where you talk to the dance instructor in the hall, and she introduces the 2 girls that run off after the lesson, you meet those same girls in the dance lesson scenes as well. So yeah, I'm not sure what you mean? Because everything was the same, the only difference, is you got locked out from Pavina, if you don't go to the wedding.
I think he's talking about Svetlana, Polly and Isabella. If you're on Priya's route, you'll meet them during the dance lessons. If you're not, you'll meet them later in the game when you visit the school with Cat.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well I've been too busy judging everyone who rejected these girls to see what happens on those paths :p
From what I remember from other people you need to be on Priya's path to get the dance lessons before your date with Nana. You can still meet the 3 dance girls after the gymnastics meet but unless I'm misremembering, which is entirely possible, that happens after the Nana date.

Jan 17, 2021
Well I've been too busy judging everyone who rejected these girls to see what happens on those paths :p
From what I remember from other people you need to be on Priya's path to get the dance lessons before your date with Nana. You can still meet the 3 dance girls after the gymnastics meet but unless I'm misremembering, which is entirely possible, that happens after the Nana date.
Yes it seems that you are mistaken. From what I can tell the ONLY locked out content (at least currently), if you don't go to the wedding, it just locks you out of the bride content. Everything else seems to be replicated down another route. This actually reminds me of a game mastering tip I read about years ago. You need to get the party to bump into a particular NPC to give them a plot hook. GM: "You come to a fork in road, which way do you pick?" Party:"Left" GM:"You meet an old man outside a hut." Alternate: Party: "Right" GM:" You meet an old man outside a hut." :D

Reactions: CircaAD
Jan 17, 2021
Jada is locked behind Aaliyah.
Veena is locked behind Priya.
Riona, Ellie and Ella are locked behind Fiona.
I think that's it.

Technically, Liz is locked behind Cat and Asami behind Shizuka but since they aren't avoidable, it doesn't change anything.
To clarify this point though, it's not a binary choice thing right? You don't have any options where picking A means you never get B? It's just a case of "If you don't pick A, you ALSO don't get B" ? Am I reading that right when you say locked behind? Mostly because I really like all these ladies, and would hate to miss out on some hot cougar lovin' with one of them, because I also wanted some hot cougar lovin' with another one of them.

I don't think so. People usually add a line to the top like "Edit: Review updated for version X."
Though I guess you can delete it and repost it if you want it at the top.
Yeah I had already updated my review, just didn't know if it would flag you as the content creator or anything, or give notifications like it does for posts in threads you follow.

I think he's talking about Svetlana, Polly and Isabella. If you're on Priya's route, you'll meet them during the dance lessons. If you're not, you'll meet them later in the game when you visit the school with Cat.
Yeah that seemed the only thing that was different from my Unseen Text blitz of it after the Nana date. I felt a bit surprised at the idea that you would've gated 3 lovely ladies behind an alternate route, forcing an exclusionary choice. While I know that's not uncommon in AVN's, it definitely seemed contrary to the spirit I've seen from your work. For which I approve by the way. (y)

SwearyMary

Dec 8, 2020
I rejected buff cop lady. Femdom doesn't interest me. Unless there is more to the cop, she'll stay disabled.

The old flirty black friend of Nana, I originally ignored her too. I don't find her attractive, nor do I like her personality. I did go back through to re-enable her because the character pdf stated she had a daughter and I wanna see this daughter before I make a final verdict.

Also, the large woman in the clothing store. I also rejected her the first play-through. I dislike her design in just about every way and her personality seems boring. I only re-enabled her because I wanted to see how the shopping trip with the aunt played out with her enabled. Never bothered to disable her again.

Please judge me.
No judgement. I'll be judged for not liking a fan favourite though. I really dislike Cat. All that "Kitty Cat/Bear" bollocks and her coming across as a total idiot really turns me off.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes