RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Family members and Shizuka are not optional iirc...
Family is unavoidable. On the front page banner the four on the outskirts are avoidable, and the one at the back beside Nana on our right, between Nana and the blonde is avoidable.
On the banner blondie, Nana, the lady with the Burqa, red dress, green shirt and the Japanese girl are all unavoidable. Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure that's all the unavoidable ladies.
Only thing worth keeping in mind is avoiding some girls might lock you out of others. You might not like Priya, the one between Nana and blondie but you'll also miss out on her younger sister as well if you skip her.
I'll probably go ahead and try it out then and just see what happens lol. Thanks for the info =)

Reactions: MoonBox

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, i thought there was some that wasn't avoidable ;)

But you are correct RS, you definitely should try it out. It really is a very wholesome fuck fest with some amazing characters. Worth trying even if you're not that in to unavoidable characters.

Jan 17, 2021
MoonBox Can we have a scene, where the MC is giving one of the lovely cougars a deep D loving session, preferably Ophelia since she's comparable in age. Where they have a bit of roleplay, and she has him call her Nana, and she's screaming it out and...Nana "just so happens" to come by and see it, and hear her pretending to be her for the sex. That would be just divine, to plant that little kinky seed in her head while she watches them go at it.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
MoonBox Can we have a scene, where the MC is giving one of the lovely cougars a deep D loving session, preferably Ophelia since she's comparable in age. Where they have a bit of roleplay, and she has him call her Nana, and she's screaming it out and...Nana "just so happens" to come by and see it, and hear her pretending to be her for the sex. That would be just divine, to plant that little kinky seed in her head while she watches them go at it.
Personally, while the scene sounds great, I don't think the seed needs to be planted, seems to me that Nana is already thinking and dreaming about doing naughty things with the MC. Maybe the scene could instead be used to show her the MC would be open to doing it.

Jan 17, 2021
Personally, while the scene sounds great, I don't think the seed needs to be planted, seems to me that Nana is already thinking and dreaming about doing naughty things with the MC. Maybe the scene could instead be used to show her the MC would be open to doing it.
Yes that's pretty much exactly what I'm referring to. The fact that her attraction isn't one sided, after she watches him banging a lady and calling her Nana. And the lady is clearly in her age range, showing that he's genuinely into ladies that age.

Reactions: Aioto

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I just looked at the planned and not planned tags lol. There will be no Netorare. But didn't say there will be no Netori lol..

We are cucking God, We are cucking Natalia's Husband, We cucked Paveena's husband during the ceremony lol, We cucking Jade's husband.

Holy shit talk about going into a overdrive into fucking over assholes by fucking there Wifes/Gf's now tell me Fiona's mom is married and getting to cuck her husband lol

vN6biZB.gif

Reactions: MoonBox and D Dog

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Okay, I have only seen one pregnancy seen so far in the game, along with only one lactation. :? Was expecting a lot more.
Most pregnancy and lactation stuff will be much later. For now you have Tayna for pregnancy and lactation and Jamila's lactation stuff won't be too long.

Not really into roleplay where you roleplay as people you know. Though there's gonna be some Grandson/Grandma roleplay between MC and Ophelia, having Nana walk in on that is an interesting idea.

That seed is already planted though.

He's definitely into ALL ladies of ANY age. :cool:
Nah just 18 to 120 :ROFLMAO:

any update for shawna,pal??
You won't see Shawna for a long time but she'll be back.

I just looked at the planned and not planned tags lol. There will be no Netorare. But didn't say there will be no Netori lol..

We are cucking God, We are cucking Natalia's Husband, We cucked Paveena's husband during the ceremony lol, We cucking Jade's husband.

Holy shit talk about going into a overdrive into fucking over assholes by fucking there Wifes/Gf's now tell me Fiona's mom is married and getting to cuck her husband lol

View attachment 1905919
There's gonna be plenty of netori :love:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes