ignuspyre

May 2, 2019
To quote Moon: ''On the plus side, the update will be early.'' :BootyTime: :sneaky:
Is it early when he said it would be around the 15th of every month but was earlier than that last month and now this month again it looks like? Or is that just...Moonbox Normal? lol

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Is it early when he said it would be around the 15th of every month but was earlier than that last month and now this month again it looks like? Or is that just...Moonbox Normal? lol
The 15th thing is just to get people to stop asking when the next update it, it's more like every 30 days. Though I got a lot of free time now so it's gonna be early.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I just think we need to give poor Nana a Break - she needs this, more than we do probably. Think of poor Nana pining away. She has gone far too long without some appropriate attention. Have pity on Nana and get her some action real soon. I'm just thinking of her general well being and have no other ulterior motive. Honest.

Jun 10, 2018
Hello Boys nd Dev, i was reading through some of the new Ratings on this game, now please correct me if im wrong here. Some of yall need to chill, this is a site/forum for indie devs, (nd some less then honest repost of pro dev'ed) games, i get criticism is a necessity in all development of a product, but some of yall take this to seriously. My bad, maybe it just me being salty about people dragging on a game i genuinely liked. I'm in no way affiliated with the dev or production of this game, i just like the game where it is and seems to be going, plus the meta humor get a good laugh outa my dumbass. Keep it up my guy

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Hello Boys nd Dev, i was reading through some of the new Ratings on this game, now please correct me if im wrong here. Some of yall need to chill, this is a site/forum for indie devs, (nd some less then honest repost of pro dev'ed) games, i get criticism is a necessity in all development of a product, but some of yall take this to seriously. My bad, maybe it just me being salty about people dragging on a game i genuinely liked. I'm in no way affiliated with the dev or production of this game, i just like the game where it is and seems to be going, plus the meta humor get a good laugh outa my dumbass. Keep it up my guy
You a bit wrong, this has stuff from Steam also. But this a PIRATE SITE. The Dev's get no financial support from this place. Sure maybe word of mouth can help, but beyond that more folks bitch most time at them and show them 0 support over free and pirated product.

Sure some of them actually post here as well to get that word of mouth started and potential revenue, but make no mistake this still a Pirate Site.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
At least he took the time to write 17 pages about how much the game sucks :HideThePain:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes