JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I wish but since the only options were face or mouth thats going against my biology classes...lol
If you remember biology class, then you should know that even precum can have small amounts of semen in it, that is one of the reasons why going bareback and pulling out is not going to ensure that pregnancy is impossible. And some men even have pre-ejaculate (not to be confused with pre-ejaculation) that can be loosed well before the main ejaculation and can go unnoticed. Basically, since the MC went bareback, it is possible, no matter how unlikely that she could have gotten knocked up. I will find any weakness and exploit it to make the arguments that gets all the girls pregnant as quickly as possible.

Honestly, I don't know why I can't stop myself from answering non-serious posts in a serious way sometimes. I may have a problem... :ROFLMAO:

I am excited to see Shawna again. But then again, I love nearly all of the girls in this game.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Honestly, I don't know why I can't stop myself from answering non-serious posts in a serious way sometimes. I may have a problem... :ROFLMAO:
Dear JoeTheMC84

As you are clearly a man of good character, you should be aware that seriousness is called for in all situations. (Your character is clearly evident from your use of "84" in your username.). Especially in regards to internet discussions of penile emissions.

Here's to dowager coitus and all the seriousness it entails.

Warm regards,

WigglyWorld84

magnemite

Oct 3, 2018
Some preview pictures would be nice, right MoonBox ? :)

BTW I have realised one coincidence: Anne (passed away mother's name) literally means mother in Turkish.

Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes