SwearyMary

Dec 8, 2020
I get the lovey dovey is a tad over the top...but good god shes a cute virgin ginger....work with me here...lol
I get that others like her. The lovey dovey bit is annoying but I can’t decide if she’s developmentally challenged, learning impaired, or just dumb as a bag of rocks. That’s the big turn off for me. I guess I’m a bit of a sapiophile.

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
I get that others like her. The lovey dovey bit is annoying but I can’t decide if she’s developmentally challenged, learning impaired, or just dumb as a bag of rocks. That’s the big turn off for me. I guess I’m a bit of a sapiophile.
She's neither, she's just innocent and inexperienced.
And very affectionate.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
To clarify this point though, it's not a binary choice thing right? You don't have any options where picking A means you never get B? It's just a case of "If you don't pick A, you ALSO don't get B" ? Am I reading that right when you say locked behind? Mostly because I really like all these ladies, and would hate to miss out on some hot cougar lovin' with one of them, because I also wanted some hot cougar lovin' with another one of them.

Yeah I had already updated my review, just didn't know if it would flag you as the content creator or anything, or give notifications like it does for posts in threads you follow.

Yeah that seemed the only thing that was different from my Unseen Text blitz of it after the Nana date. I felt a bit surprised at the idea that you would've gated 3 lovely ladies behind an alternate route, forcing an exclusionary choice. While I know that's not uncommon in AVN's, it definitely seemed contrary to the spirit I've seen from your work. For which I approve by the way. (y)
Nah you won't ever be locked out of a route by accepting another but you might for rejecting one.
It's more like Jada won't cuck her daughter so it you're not dating Aaliyah, you won't get a shot at Jada.

I don't think there are notifications when a review is updated. I've seen a few but never got an alert.

Jan 17, 2021
Nah you won't ever be locked out of a route by accepting another but you might for rejecting one.
It's more like Jada won't cuck her daughter so it you're not dating Aaliyah, you won't get a shot at Jada.

I don't think there are notifications when a review is updated. I've seen a few but never got an alert.
Well I updated my review after this last one.

As to the nesting doll method of tying some girls behind others, but not making them mutually exclusionary, that's fine by me. I'm fine with having some of the ladies be a set package. Considering how much fun it is to play with them, "forcing" me to hook up with one of them to unlock multiple others.....oh nooo....please...don't do that....don't twist my arm to encounter more sexy ladies. You cruel bastard! :p

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I may have possibly already asked this at some point in the past, but I have a shit memory, so I apologize if that is the case lol.

Looking at the tags of this game, there's a lot that I like. Looking at the character models however, some of them I'm into, and some I'm not into at all. How does this game handle optional content or encounters? Or does it even at all :LOL:? I'm not into gilfs. I don't want to fuck the grandma lol. And I see about 2 or 3 on the banner that are just not my type either. So will I be given any choices as to who I/the MC is interested in, or will I be forced to witness some granny-fucking etc? :ROFLMAO:

I kind of would just rather not play or waste my time if it's the latter. And of course no offense meant towards the dev or people who love the grandma haha.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I may have possibly already asked this at some point in the past, but I have a shit memory, so I apologize if that is the case lol.

Looking at the tags of this game, there's a lot that I like. Looking at the character models however, some of them I'm into, and some I'm not into at all. How does this game handle optional content or encounters? Or does it even at all :LOL:? I'm not into gilfs. I don't want to fuck the grandma lol. And I see about 2 or 3 on the banner that are just not my type either. So will I be given any choices as to who I/the MC is interested in, or will I be forced to witness some granny-fucking etc? :ROFLMAO:

I kind of would just rather not play or waste my time if it's the latter. And of course no offense meant towards the dev or people who love the grandma haha.
I'm not 100% sure about Nana since she is kind of the endgame but i'm pretty sure that all the LI's are optional. And i defy you to NOT fall in love with Nana after having played this amazing VN ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CircaAD and MoonBox

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I'm not 100% sure about Nana since she is kind of the endgame but i'm pretty sure that all the LI's are optional. And i defy you to NOT fall in love with Nana after having played this amazing VN ;)
I may have possibly already asked this at some point in the past, but I have a shit memory, so I apologize if that is the case lol...
Family members and Shizuka are not optional iirc...

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Family is unavoidable. On the front page banner the four on the outskirts are avoidable, and the one at the back beside Nana on our right, between Nana and the blonde is avoidable.
On the banner blondie, Nana, the lady with the Burqa, red dress, green shirt and the Japanese girl are all unavoidable. Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure that's all the unavoidable ladies.
Only thing worth keeping in mind is avoiding some girls might lock you out of others. You might not like Priya, the one between Nana and blondie but you'll also miss out on her younger sister as well if you skip her.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes