HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
So far, the only thing that i wish is in the future that we have a giant house with all them...leaving someone else on another house for me is like she is less important than all the others.
While that would be nice, it's pretty realistic that some of them might want to have some personal space and time, so instead of just giant house, better get whole neighbourhood. :p

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Maybe instead of Nana buying a giant house why not move all the girls into one of the apartment buildings she owns all girls in one location and have the mc and nana move in too or move into a house next door so easy access to the Mc and it isn't breaking the story because we know nana is kinda loaded money wise and already owns several apartments and businesses and houses so thats my idea feel free to use it if it fits your story MoonBox

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Maybe instead of Nana buying a giant house why not move all the girls into one of the apartment buildings she owns all girls in one location and have the mc and nana move in too or move into a house next door so easy access to the Mc and it isn't breaking the story because we know nana is kinda loaded money wise and already owns several apartments and businesses and houses so thats my idea feel free to use it if it fits your story MoonBox
Or they can all move into Ophelia's mansion there seems to be a lot of unused rooms in that house. And being that her and Nana are friends it's the perfect setup for the MC to get into her and her daughter and grand daughter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gmandingo
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes